Merry Christmas Planet Cricket!

Merry Christmas! :D

Got my net back! :D

A year already, so fast.

Merrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry Christmas! Heading downstairs to open presents!

Merry Christmas to all and to all shut the hell up.
A bit of classic Peter Griffin for you all.

Merry Christmas to all!! :)

(where was this thread all that time!! i didnt even see it)

Merry Xmas every 1.

i had to stay in town this time. i better get drunk before i go meet all those relatives!! gosh i hate xmas!!

oh and i got a blue ray player, and the new Droid! so bye bye iPhone

Merry Xmas

yes it does!!!! i slept with it all night last night...well i hardly could sleep with that in my hand and with all that food in my stomach.

i posted 2 posts in PC with that. so much easier then iCrap. it got the keyboard, and touch keyboard...

merry chistmas all planet cricke members

HO HO HO!

anyone getting anything exciting this year? I think I might be getting the PS Move kit :)

Merry Xmass kids.

^ You should. Or the flipcam- it's probably not your thing. Man that thing sold like a free hooker in LA on blackfriday.

I/we got so many things this year. Mainly because I graduated this last summer. So I'd feel guilty asking for more. Though I still have Macbook Pro 15", a DSLR camera, and what else on my list. Off the list: iPad. I really wanted that last year.

You can't have a xmas tree without any red and green :facepalm That

Not doing much here, my dad is out of town and my mom is scared of driving in snow so it looks like i'm stuck in my hell-hole of a town. Gift wise I don't think I'm/we're going to get anything. We don't get much usually anyways but seeing as I'm going to graduate this year + open house and the possibility of me going t Chennai for the WC, I'm ok with that.

Honestly there isn't much to get. Only 'cool' thing that I see in the market today is Google TV, but my family struggles enough with the universal remote, can't see them fare well with all the bells and whistels of that thing! :p

Users who are viewing this thread