Micromax Asia Cup Twenty20 - Bangladesh 2016

Who are You supporting to win Asia Cup 2016?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Today should be a consolation win for Pakistan. If team management's senses are working for today match, Let me give a suggestion not to rest Afridi, instead go with the full strength and right combination with one or two changes. Give Khurram Manzoor another chance and induct Wahab Riaz If you want to play him in the World T20. Do not change the captain for this only game to give another room for media sensation, dressing room politics and in-rift... but I am afraid... Lets see

Saroj padhy

International Coach
Profile Flag
Australia
Looks like Dhawan pays Dhoni to get selected every matches.
Such a poor captaincy.
And still few people says best batsman best captain. lol
Yeah i accept that he is a good keeper. But not a batsman.
And he also accepted that.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
12792276_1048350135214160_3290024956162223513_o.jpg

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Admit it, Bangladesh has the most pathetic and biased crowd.
Actually, if you see the cricket pages in facebook, there are many abusive comments by all the countrymen ( India, Pak, Bangla, Lanka). But, to be honest some of the Bangladeshi fans are the worst. No offence.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
To Pakistani cricket followers, I know everyone's opinions differ. But who is better? Irfan or Wahab Riaz ? Before seeing this tournament , I had followed Irfan but I always thought Riaz was the best (among those two). But, in this tournament I am very impressed with Irfan.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
To Pakistani cricket followers, I know everyone's opinions differ. But who is better? Irfan or Wahab Riaz ? Before seeing this tournament , I had followed Irfan but I always thought Riaz was the best (among those two). But, in this tournament I am very impressed with Irfan.
Irfan is a bit more consistent, so i think he's better right now.

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
Irfan is consistent but can't win matches by match-winning death bowling.

Wahab is inconsistent and leaks runs, but when He gets going, there is no one better to watch bowl.

Wahab has express pace and swing to pick wickets, while Irfan uses the extra bounce He gets because of his height and relies more on seaming the ball.

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I have been critical of Dhoni and his captaincy before. But the one place he can never be dropped from is India's T20 team. It is clearly his favorite format as a captain and he is an invaluable wicketkeeper-batsman. There really is no one of his level who could replace him. And it looks like his big hitting skills are coming back after a dry run

So calling for his head is laughable

And calls for Gautam Gambhir are ridiculous. What exactly has he done that warrants a call back? He has been outperformed by other prospective openers domestically. Why then, should he be preferred over other players? Its not like he is getting any younger

Aravind.

ICC Board Member
India
Mumbai Indians
This nothing than what happened in 1971, but treating Chacha like this, who has done nothing wrong to Bangladesh, doesn't make any sense.

Umar Akmal you beauty, he is batting at least at 4 now.

Users who are viewing this thread