Multiplayer match-up thread - fancy a game?

Woohoo.

I just completed my first online game without a disconnection. I guess the dude i was playing against was based locally. I can't remember his name, but i lost. It was a close game though which made it exciting.

If trickster patch online to hard mode it will be epic. Right now, its too easy. We had some tight moments in the match, where slogging was not possible, and it was great. We need more moments like those, when pinching the singles becomes important. Blocking or missing good deliveries is acceptable.

Enough of this slogging every ball rubbish. Its crap!

GG whoever you were. :)

Screens

Attachments

• PICT0017.JPG
    PICT0017.JPG
    283.4 KB · Views: 22
T20 game, anyone? Xbox live gamertag LtMatt81. Preferably based in the UK.

Pretty ridiculous that you can't play the same game cross-platform. It's all a conspiracy between Sony and Microsoft. Shouldn't there be some global anti-competition investigation?

Ok mate, lets rock! Add me btw, ill change my net from my pc to my xbox.

I'm willing to believe in the 6-hit bug now. First game I've had a disconnect where I've been losing and it was as I hit a 6 over midwicket.
Cooldudegame only had 3 1/2 stars but he was def going to win our 5 over match.

The gas

Had a good game with the gas,he had me worried.:hpraise

Remind me never to play Jararrow again. I just got my ass handed to me big style. :D

Seeing every single ball hit the ropes for 6, then only managing to score 60 in reply was seriously bad for morale.

Bowling two spinners was a seriously bad move. Please trickster, give some love to spinners.

I actually had more problems when i tried to bat realistically, i found slogging easier than playing properly. I really found those super slow short and full deliveries impossible to put away jararrow.

Well played mate, just wish i could have given you a better game.

The gas

No probs mate,really enjoyed the game.

No probs mate,really enjoyed the game.

I have heard about your epic batting skills. :p

I was really pleased with the way i bowled. Apart from when you took to my spinners, and got morne in i thought i did ok.

Early on i thought the spin was going well, then suddenly, everything must go.

I really like bowling spin on this game, i just wish there was maybe some more variation in the pace or something to make it harder to just hit them out of the attack.

The gas

I have heard about your epic batting skills. :p

I was really pleased with the way i bowled. Apart from when you took to my spinners, and got morne in i thought i did ok.

Early on i thought the spin was going well, then suddenly, everything must go.

I really like bowling spin on this game, i just wish there was maybe some more variation in the pace or something to make it harder to just hit them out of the attack.

Honestly you are the best bowler i have played so far,you just need to work a little bit on your batting and be a bit more attack minded especially in the power play.
176 is a poor score for me in a t20.

Honestly you are the best bowler i have played so far,you just need to work a little bit on your batting and be a bit more attack minded especially in the power play.

Thanks for the kind words. I guess with your epic batting that means something.

Yes, my batting is bad. I cannot manage a 50 in test matches against the ai on hard yet with a minimal hud.

Users who are viewing this thread