Multiplayer match-up thread - fancy a game?

offline multiplayer?

I know it is too ambitious, but could not resist posting here :doh

With the online issues, is it possible to have offline multiplayer with guys in PC?

Maybe we can categorize the guys and see whether we can have an offline party over the weekend.

Anyone around detroit area? I have a few buddies who play with me, but they are not as good as the PC members :help

I know Cricketman lives in the Detroit area but I think he is like 17 or something.

Probably not going to have too much luck finding cricket savvy people in the MidWest buddy :(

Yeah could not find anyone around here in the forums.

I might have to start getting my folks up to speed, I tried in gifting one of the guys with the game (After talking him to a PS3), but he is not living to the expectations.

We have to just play the waiting game and hope the online servers get fixed soon.

We have to just play the waiting game and hope the online servers get fixed soon.
Even if they fix it, they can just update the servers for connection problems. What the hell do we do about avoiding the slog fest? We can play with HUD off and crap but how do we trust the other guy is doing the same...Online is shitty!
Ashes 09 with tourney rules works better according to me...

You are right. Maybe we can have our own rules by not using the lofted shots.

Having HUD off online is good with players we know (trust), but there is a good scope for it to be abused.

Glad they still have the AC09 servers.

No point, CaptainOz and I tried this last night and the game still disconnected when he hit a boundary that was along the ground.

Anyone want to try a game with only defensive shots and no fielding restrictions so we can sit fielders on the boundary?

Having HUD off online is good with players we know (trust), but there is a good scope for it to be abused.

Glad they still have the AC09 servers.

Instead of playing games like this,why dont we all email codemasters so they will fix these issues.

jaraarrow added 4 Minutes and 52 Seconds later...

Anyone fancy a game in about an hour on xbox live?

This game

Dont think i will bother again untill codemasters fix all the bugs and disconnection isssues.
Havent completed one game today,also has anyone had the bug where the fielder catches someone and it doest give you the option to drop it or not?
Happened in my game wit whitehornmatt:eek:,this game is a mess and it needs fixing.

No point, CaptainOz and I tried this last night and the game still disconnected when he hit a boundary that was along the ground.

I hope it is a server issue. Is it something to do with the crowd and post boundary graphics, is it worth trying to switch off the crowd and all the noise (commentary, music etc.,), I am sure someone tried this option.

Users who are viewing this thread