Multiplayer match-up thread - fancy a game?

Game

Anyone fancy a 20 over game in about an hour on xbox live?

I've never seen a thread that contained the word "fancy" so frequently as this one...

20 OVER xbox 360 game up if anyones interested, will wait for 10 minutes.

The_gas added 19 Minutes and 16 Seconds later...

Just discovered a new bug. I'm stuck bowling in the 5th over. Can't progress, neither of us has quit. :(

20 OVER xbox 360 game up if anyones interested, will wait for 10 minutes.

The_gas added 19 Minutes and 16 Seconds later...

Just discovered a new bug. I'm stuck bowling in the 5th over. Can't progress, neither of us has quit. :(

Yup that used to happen occasionally on AC09 as well. You could do anything other than bowl - in fact you could hear the crowd/sound affects in the game etc. but the "bowl" button became unresponsive. Surprized AC09 patch, and consequently IC10, didn't fix the bug.

By the way did your sportsmanship rating get affected when you finally quit?

Yup that used to happen occasionally on AC09 as well. You could do anything other than bowl - in fact you could hear the crowd/sound affects in the game etc. but the "bowl" button became unresponsive. Surprized AC09 patch, and consequently IC10, didn't fix the bug.

By the way did your sportsmanship rating get affected when you finally quit?

I didn't quit, the guy i was playing did. Can hardly blame him either, he waited around 5 minutes. Nath1991 was his name i think. Game was nicely poised with me bowling at 46/1 off 5 overs.

Game

Havent had a game in ages,anyone want a game?

You could do anything other than bowl - in fact you could hear the crowd/sound affects in the game etc. but the "bowl" button became unresponsive. Surprized AC09 patch, and consequently IC10, didn't fix the bug.
I had a sort of similar thing happen to me, the menus wouldn't let me select a new batsman (couldn't press anything, except Start which would have a fully working ment, which would then take me back to a non-working screen) or go past the end of over screens in my batting innings, so every one of those screens I had to wait for the timeout, but all of a sudden once I was in my bowling innings, it was all fine again.

Game

This game has seriously dissapointed,it is dead already.:crying

Users who are viewing this thread