Multiplayer match-up thread - fancy a game?

Why am I as about as much use as Loose Knit Condom when it comes to technology? I am still trying to set the darn thing up........

Do you have a PSN?

barmyarmy added 0 Minutes and 42 Seconds later...

I remember how good you were with Swann on 09. The key was to stop you getting his confidence up. :D

He's going at 20 rpo in T20s against the AI. Still lethal online though...

Dutch

Sure no problem. Give me a shout as the wireless connection is sorted!:)

Wish you had an xbox dutch,love to play you again.The only people i have played on these forums are the gas and sewag.:noway

Last edited:
Wish you had an xbox dutch,love to play you again.The only people i have played on these forums are the gas and sewag.:noway

Ah darn it! i didn't realsie you were on xbox Jara!!:( Just played my first game online: 5 over match against jan0008: I scored 112 off 5 overs (:facepalm) and I am rubbish at batting. My first delivery he hit for a four........disconnect!:mad:

I'm hosting one now. See if you can join it...

barmyarmy added 1 Minutes and 45 Seconds later...

Edit: Cybershooter09 keeps joining instead so I have to quit...

He'll just join your game instead. Taking away the boot option was dumb :mad:

Now I keep joining Husseinfatal's game. What a totally stupid system.

barmyarmy added 7 Minutes and 39 Seconds later...

Edit: I think we need some netiquette guidelines on this. I've been waiting around, quitting setup screens and refreshing the available games page and according to the ingame screen you're now playing someone else...

Edit2: here is why online is broken for playing friends: (before you even get into disconnects)
- you can't invite friends to ranked games
- you can't see who is hosting a game before you join it
- you can't boot someone out of the game you've set up to play a friend without quitting it

I didn't think they could make online much worse than AC09 but they managed.

try a private match?

That's the only way I've managed to play a friend so far. Don't care massively about the leaderboard but when I beat the arch-bragger donko it would have been nice for it to be recorded somewhere so he can stop telling everyone he's unbeaten.

barmyarmy added 5 Minutes and 28 Seconds later...

Edit: all the people who kept joining my game when I was trying to play dutch have of course disappeared so I can't get a game at all now...
Mark?

Users who are viewing this thread