Multiplayer match-up thread - fancy a game?

I have a solution. Let xbox and Ps3 users play each other. :banana2

Part of the issue is just the huge lack of people with the game at all. Like on Xbox, for the achievements there's apparently (not sure how accurate this is) 212 people who've had an achievement on the game, compared to 30,540 for BLIC 07 or 8,359 for AC09. those numbers are low generally because of the amount of people who have consoles compared to how many ever go online, but for IC2010, it is really really low.

Just played erberts_r_us. He scored 52ao with Australia then started to bowl at me. Wow, he moved the cursor everywhere - think he was just mashing the control stick. Connection lost after the first ball so either he wasn't impressed with me hitting his first ball for 4 and quit or connection problem. Unranked match so probably the latter.

Never find anyone on there. Really hard to get a game.

Most of the people cant play online... like me..i love to be online but whats the point in playing a match till you hit a boundry and connection lost...i have given up playing this game and i am sure most of people have. This game is a fraud until unless they release a patch to fix it....otherwise they have lost my respect. (not that they give a sh!t anyway)

T20 on PS3 anyone?

I am keen to give it a go Colin but i need to set up my PS3 for online first...can you give me twenty minutes???:)

Damn it! Can't find an extra modem cable.....can you set up a PS3 to connect wirelessly to the router?????

Last edited by a moderator:
I am keen to give it a go Colin but i need to set up my PS3 for online first...can you give me twenty minutes???:)

Damn it! Can't find an extra modem cable.....can you set up a PS3 to connect wirelessly to the router?????

Yes you can

It will find Wi Fi automatically. just enter your key and you are set. :)

Waiting for you. Just played davjonak13 who really needs to learn how to play spin. Swann took 5/0 off 1 over and the dot was a dropped catch.

Waiting for you. Just played davjonak13 who really needs to learn how to play spin. Swann took 5/0 off 1 over and the dot was a dropped catch.

I remember how good you were with Swann on 09. The key was to stop you getting his confidence up. :D

Why am I as about as much use as Loose Knit Condom when it comes to technology? I am still trying to set the darn thing up........

Users who are viewing this thread