Multiplayer match-up thread - fancy a game?

That's the only way I've managed to play a friend so far. Don't care massively about the leaderboard but when I beat the arch-bragger donko it would have been nice for it to be recorded somewhere so he can stop telling everyone he's unbeaten.

barmyarmy added 5 Minutes and 28 Seconds later...

Edit: all the people who kept joining my game when I was trying to play dutch have of course disappeared so I can't get a game at all now...
Mark?

I am still here!!:):yes:p

I have invited you to a game. I think it is the best way to make sure you get the person you are looking for. I dont care for ranking anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was playing Mark. We got to the 15th over of the reply hitting 4s, 6s etc then it went down.
Neither of us could be accused of quitting cos we both still thought we could win!

If you factor out the Spin from both our innings, it was a damn realistic match. So that's one more person I cannot complete with :(

Will be great to hear whether they can and/or are willing to fix this online thing. It really is a joke. Slog and quit and disconnect. I am not going to bother unless it is a direct match-up with one of you guys.

woohoo no disconnect gg dutchad

didnt think i was gonna last till the end wickets were tumbling like crazy

Last edited:
woohoo no disconnect gg dutchad

didnt think i was gonna last till the end wickets were tumbling like crazy

Yeah it could have been tight. I have added you as you seem to be someone who is at least willing to try and play proper cricket and not just slog your way to boredom!:laugh

If u ever fancy a no slogging match thats fine by me :yes

If u ever fancy a no slogging match thats fine by me :yes

Do you fancy trying a longer version one time, maybe 25 or even 50 overs? You really have to look after your wickets a bit! We could make some rules before hand. On Ashes 09 I played a few people where you could only use the slog button once an over maximum for example.....

sure say 10 pm uk time if footys finished by then if not anytime between 10 and 11 pm

Users who are viewing this thread