Muslims Allowed Girlfriends?

Are Muslims Allowed Girlfreinds?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was anyone of us there at that time? Can you or a scientist give us a sample of this happening?
Sorry, but that is ridiculous logic. People use evidence. Carbon dating, fossil records, and a whole lot of geology, physics, and a lot more disprove it.

The amount of evidence to show that the earth and life could not have been created in 6 days is really really overwhelming. I'm not going to post it all here, please look it up. As I said earlier, I can't help what people chose to believe; but don't argue against conclusive scientific evidence.

just found out Big bang is mentioned in the Islamic Book.

Ch. 21, Verse No. 30

"That the heavens and the earth were joined together, and we clove them asunder."

Anyways I still think girlfriends may not be allowed in Islam.

The amount of evidence to show that the earth and life could not have been created in 6 days is really really overwhelming. I'm not going to post it all here, please look it up. As I said earlier, I can't help what people chose to believe; but don't argue against conclusive scientific evidence.

a Muslim believe's that God has the power of all, and can do anything which he wants to do, nothing to do with science?

Last edited:
Edit: Chris Gayle

Last edited by a moderator:
just found out Big bang is mentioned in the Islamic Book.

Ch. 21, Verse No. 30

"That the heavens and the earth were joined together, and we clove them asunder."

Anyways I still think girlfriends may not be allowed in Islam.

a Muslim believe's that God has the power of all, and can do anything which he wants to do, nothing to do with science?

What the Arabs and more so the south asians do is they get engaged first and use that time to get to know each other.Sometime they do the nikah (which means marriage ceremony) as the engagement so that their time spent getting to know each other isn't regarded as haram (forbidden) in the eyes of God. Then the wedding is just a huge celebration to confirm that they have officially accepted each other as husband and wife.

I say this all the time, i'm a catholic myself but it's ridiculous to suggest that God created the earth. I believe there is a God, but he didn't create the universe. The Big Bang did and Evolution developed it.

I say this all the time, i'm a catholic myself but it's ridiculous to suggest that God created the earth. I believe there is a God, but he didn't create the universe. The Big Bang did and Evolution developed it.

But isn't that believing in something, but then denying it?

I believe there's a God. I'm not denying that. I am denying that he created the world. And in 6 days as well? No chance mate.

Which should show just how dated and ludicrous these religious theories are. Why would some powerful thing decide to just throw together an enourmous place together so things can live on it?

lol I can even answer that, it's a long Adam and eve story.

Evo, you don't believe IN God then, you may believe OF God, but the responsibilities of believing in God brings believing the Bible, believing that God created the world in seven days.

But isn't that believing in something, but then denying it?

Exactly my point ;)

lol I can even answer that, it's a long Adam and eve story.

As i say, believing in God brings with it believing the stories.

Ok then, explain how the creation of the universe relates to a "long Adam and Eve story"

Its important to remember that the Bible is a succession of stories. Most have a messege behind them. Theres a lot of "accounts," in the Bible which as a Christian and a belief in God you have to account for and stand up to them and learn, go through life going by them. Adam and Eve DID happen in some way, ok to the point where they got banished from the garden, thats open to some discussion. But as a Christian i believe that there was a woman, and a man obviously, who started the world. Now some would say thats false, but those who say the Big Bang is purely scientific then they cannot say they believe in God.

As i've said, I believe in God. But that doesn't mean I have to believe the ludicrous stories that i'm meant too. It's my choice what I believe in. I choose to believe in God because it's somone to turn too in times of need, it's someone to talk too when your feeling lonely. But if anyone tris to force me in to believing that the whole universe was created in 6 days then they can just kiss the fattest part of my arse.

Well you're not taking responsibility in God. You're not believing in HIM as such, your more believing of him.

Obviously religion is something differnt to everyone, but im my opinion you cannot commit fully to your faith, which includes believing in God, without believing the stories to a point.

I'll agree, i don't believe some parts of stories, but i don't banish them, i look for a meaning, if i can't find one. I have no other way but to just simply believe in them, believing that if i do, i wont be lead astray as i'm putting faith in God 100% without knowing the facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread