Muslims Allowed Girlfriends?

Are Muslims Allowed Girlfreinds?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not fully commited to my faith. Clearly. This is by choice though. i can easily see the morals in bible stories but this is all I see them as. There are morals in every book or tv show I see, but that doesn't mean I've gotta worship them.

I believe that there is a God. He's our almighty father, but he didn't create the world in 6 days, Adam and Eve aren't responsible for the start of civilisation and Jesus certainly didn't feed thousands of people with some bread and a bit of fish.

Well its differn't levels of worship, due to many reasons...upbringing, life experiences...theres actually thousands. Maybe mine are stronger, or if God is just one big story, some would say more gullible.

I'm sorry....but I can't believe it's taken 13 pages and 182 posts to answer a question as to whether or not muslims can have girlfriends? :p

Oh yeah. Of course they should. Otherwise there woudln't be any sexy time and the Muslim race would decline.

They can, it just depends how devoted they are towards their religion, or that part of it atleast. I have a muslim friend who has a girlfriend.

I'm sorry....but I can't believe it's taken 13 pages and 182 posts to answer a question as to whether or not muslims can have girlfriends? :p

Its already been answered:p I think on the first page..

Oh wait, is it sarcasm Im not getting again?

And besides, even if Adam and Eve where the alpha-male and alpha-female then we'd all be derived from no good dirty inbreds! Oh the horror!

Madman, its what i choose to believe. No one will tell me otherwise.

Well then you are choosing to believe something against the rules of science which is absolutely stupid. Two humans started the world before humans even existed? What a joke, how can anyone even force themselves to believe that?

I don't force myself. I have no need.

I'm not brainwashed, and i didn't say i believed TWO people specifically started the world, but i believe the essence of the story of Adam and Eve.

Madman, its what i choose to believe. No one will tell me otherwise.
True. I've got no problem with that. What I do have a problem with, is when religions try to claim they have "evidence" for what they're believing in. That phrase that Usy quoted, is so ambiguous. Don't even try and explaining that the verse is referring to the Big Bang.

Plus science is always wrong. The earth is flat....Erm...Scientist swore blind it was.

And besides, even if Adam and Eve where the alpha-male and alpha-female then we'd all be derived from no good dirty inbreds! Oh the horror!
Dont worry, we have a whole state of them down here in Australia, they are called...uhh.. "Tasmanians". We have just relocated them on there own little island below Australia so we dont have to deal with them;)
tasmania1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread