Muslims Allowed Girlfriends?

Are Muslims Allowed Girlfreinds?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only because Uncyclopedia said so and it didn't say Tasmania they said Hobart. It also describes Sydney as the gay capital. Heres the list
Gay Capital Sydney
Most Boring City Adelaide
Most Inbred City Hobart
Most Redneck City Brisbane
Most Unlucky City Darwin
The One with the Swan River Perth

That's enough of a percentage for me. You dirty inbred.

I think Inbreding is a religion to be honest. Who's the God of inbreding Hooper?

God damn spam. I just can't resist a slice of that chewy, meaty goodness.

That's enough of a percentage for me. You dirty inbred.

I think Inbreding is a religion to be honest. Who's the God of inbreding Hooper?

God damn spam. I just can't resist a slice of that chewy, meaty goodness.
The God of inbredding? Well Id say its one of you Pommy geezers tbh. Your the one who dumped a bunch of crooks on this country. There was bound to be some relatives in there, they probably got bored of jumping races in Kangaroo pouches and decided to experiment with same family intercourse.

(This is my theory and I am no way endorsing doing the dirts with your sister)

Plus science is always wrong. The earth is flat....Erm...Scientist swore blind it was.
Science is always wrong ?! Haha. Not always. People get it wrong very often, but at least science has the presence of thought to adapt, to change older theories for newer ones that make more sense. It's continuously changing for the better. Scientists are open minded and not arrogant enough to suggest that all of today's science is true.

On the other hand, religions don't. They are close minded. Other opposing views are frowned upon and since you brought up the 15th century, at that time skeptics were tortured and killed.

Even now, it's a sad scenario. If a boy born to muslim parents wanted to change his religion or disbelieved in it, he'd have serious consequences.

I'll just have your sister instead then.

Oooo, wounded!

And to come away from all this delightful talk of inbreding, I will always, always, always back science. Always.

And by always, I mean always.

Last edited:
Science is always wrong ?! Haha. Not always. People get it wrong very often, but at least science has the presence of thought to adapt, to change older theories for newer ones that make more sense. It's continuously changing for the better. Scientists are open minded and not arrogant enough to suggest that all of today's science is true.

On the other hand, religions don't. They are close minded. Other opposing views are frowned upon and since you brought up the 15th century, at that time skeptics were tortured and killed.

Even now, it's a sad scenario. If a boy born to muslim parents wanted to change his religion or disbelieved in it, he'd have serious consequences.

Yes, becuase either your with it or your not.. There no half muslim, or half Christian..

My beliefs are that the Bible is outdated, or atleast some values are. But, does that mean i follow it to the key? Nah i don't, just to the point where i reckon i'm good to go to heaven. I've not followed the Bible religiously, i've had sex before marraige, but then again, I believe i've gone on to do the good stuff as well. I've spent a summer with Banardo's. I give money to charity. I go and rebuild things with my rugby club a few times a year, such as houses, or farmers dry stone walls, all in aid of good will and charity.

I'm no model Christian, but i'm a pretty decent one.

And Science is always open for rejection, and interpretation...much like Religion. Some say, and i believe, that science cannot live with religion and vice versa BUT science is much like religion. I believe that without science, religion wouldn't have so many knockbacks. But its life values, rejection, and knock backs add to what we are as individuals.

Having girlfriends for Muslim people is surely not allowed. In Islam, men aren't allowed to even talk to females that aren't in their family, unless if they have to. Like they can of course talk to girls in school or at work.

In Islam, there is supposed to be no religion between a male and a female except for family relations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread