Muslims Allowed Girlfriends?

Are Muslims Allowed Girlfreinds?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The amount of evidence to show that the earth and life could not have been created in 6 days is really really overwhelming.

C'mon Adarsh, few people actually think that it was created in 6 periods of 24 hours but more 6 long periods of time.

Let's keep my personal family business in msn eh?

I didn't say it was not right I said all Pakistani parents go mental if they catch there kids with white girls or any girl actually even asian.

Aussies have a really bad habbit of mis-understanding things.

I didn't say it was not right I said all Pakistani parents go mental if they catch there kids with white girls or any girl actually even asian.

My bad, sorry mate.

Was anyone of us there at that time? Can you or a scientist give us a sample of this happening?

Everything that has happened to the Earth leaves a geological scar. From the glacial movements creating valleys, etc, to Earthquakes leaving rupture 'wounds'. We know that the Earth was first a huge ball of molten rock due to the inner of the Earth itself. We know that a huge asteroid wiped out nearly every life on Earth due to the huge crater in Central America (Mexico iirc). We're now at a point in Science where it is possibly to observe planets being created and destroyed.

and Jesus certainly didn't feed thousands of people with some bread and a bit of fish.

Remember that whales are a type of fish....

C'mon Adarsh, few people actually think that it was created in 6 periods of 24 hours but more 6 long periods of time.
You'd have thought so, but you'd be surprised. No, a lot of people take it literally.

Remember that whales are a type of fish....
Sorry, but they aren't :p.

Last edited:

As far as I understand, the traditionalists frown on Islamic-Sikh relationships. Can anyone confirm?

I wasn't talking about marrige btw manne. I ment girlfriends for young asian teens the parents flip if they find out their children have boyfriends/girlfriends.

Asian meaning Indians, Pakistanis etc etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread