Muslims Allowed Girlfriends?

Are Muslims Allowed Girlfreinds?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A man and a woman started the world? No chance and that has been proven. Humans have only been on the Earth for thousands of years, the Earth has been here for millions so how could humans "start the world"?

here

well you can look up for some other google websites, make sure they have right references..

Having girlfriends for Muslim people is surely not allowed. In Islam, men aren't allowed to even talk to females that aren't in their family, unless if they have to. Like they can of course talk to girls in school or at work.

In Islam, there is supposed to be no religion between a male and a female except for family relations.

I have no right to make any comments on another mans faith without full facts, but again, that sounds like its an outdated rule. But its up to the person whether to say, yeah, its not what its like in 2008, and go against it. Or live up to what they've believed in, and carry that burden of thier religion.

I believe that if you don't follow your religion with atleast 90% effort, then theres absolutely no point, because you're not a believer obviously.

Having girlfriends for Muslim people is surely not allowed. In Islam, men aren't allowed to even talk to females that aren't in their family, unless if they have to. Like they can of course talk to girls in school or at work.

In Islam, there is supposed to be no religion between a male and a female except for family relations.

wait Islam itself is split into views like Roman catholics etc.. So different people think different.

I have no right to make any comments on another mans faith without full facts, but again, that sounds like its an outdated rule. But its up to the person whether to say, yeah, its not what its like in 2008, and go against it. Or live up to what they've believed in, and carry that burden of thier religion.

I believe that if you don't follow your religion with atleast 90% effort, then theres absolutely no point, because you're not a believer obviously.

well you can still be a believer if you believe something, but you need to be a true follower to follow something? makes sence?

Last edited:

It is outdated, but thats what the religion is. I am a Muslim too, but I am not a very good Muslim. I don't follow Islam like I am supposed to. But the thing is that, we aren't supposed to have girlfriends, but we still do.

wait Islam itself is split into views like Roman catholics etc.. So different people think different.

well you can still be a believer if you believe something, but you need to be a true follower to follow something? makes sence?

True. There are people who think that males and females should not even talk in schools or at work.

KX, Christians aren't supposed to have sex before marraige but we do. I have for heavens sake and i'm banging on about how much of a christian i am :p

Its open for discussion is religion, some things you choose to follow, others you dont. But you don't say, yes i believe in God, but by the way, he didn't create the earth and all its people. Its like saying, yes i do, actually no i dont.

True. There are people who think that males and females should not even talk in schools or at work.

yeah lot of crap going on between scholars.

KX, Christians aren't supposed to have sex before marraige but we do. I have for heavens sake and i'm banging on about how much of a christian i am :p

Its open for discussion is religion, some things you choose to follow, others you dont. But you don't say, yes i believe in God, but by the way, he didn't create the earth and all its people. Its like saying, yes i do, actually no i dont.

You can't judge nor can I who is a good Christian, Muslim etc.. Lets leave it to "God" if you believe in any ;).

Last edited:
You can't judge nor can I who is a good Christian, Muslim etc.. Lets leave it to "God" if you believe in any ;).

Yes you can judge. I can judge that a murderer, of any religion, isn't a good follower. I can judge that Mother Teresa was a very good follower.

Yes you can judge. I can judge that a murderer, of any religion, isn't a good follower. I can judge that Mother Teresa was a very good follower.
You can. But how would you know what sins she has done?? Maybe she has committed sins that were alot more than the good stuff that she did.

OK we differ in believes there.

As a person, I believe Religion is something more spiritual.

It's like judging a person of what he looks like, I've seen Muslim in beard drink alcohol? good muslim?

You can. But how would you know what sins she has done?? Maybe she has committed sins that were alot more than the good stuff that she did.

Yes but God is forgiving. God can forgive as long as effort has been made. It difficult to speak between faiths because you haven't read our Bible, and I haven't read the equivalent.

This is an extremely healthy discussion, so often tempers could get high about this, but its great see it not happening. Oh, and i'll keep saying it, religion is each to thier own.

OK we differ in believes there.

As a person, I believe Religion is something more spiritual.

It's like judging a person of what he looks like, I've seen Muslim in beard drink alcohol? good muslim?
Actually its only Muslims who think that men in beard are good Muslims. People of other religion have different views. Men in beard are not always good Muslims, even though they try to show that they are very good Muslims.

Well you dont need to show others you're a good Christian, Muslim, Jew, Hindu etc.. as long you know you are!

good signature Btw KE ..

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANYWAYS...

Has any Muslim here actually done the dirt and had a GF when your not allowed to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread