Muslims Allowed Girlfriends?

Are Muslims Allowed Girlfreinds?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And Whale's aren't fish, they're Cetacea. Cetacea are the mammals most suited to aquatic surroundings, and they originally decended from land-mammals. The same can be said for Dolphins and Porpoises (look very similar to dolphins).

I wasn't talking about marrige btw manne. I ment girlfriends for young asian teens the parents flip if they find out their children have boyfriends/girlfriends.

Asian meaning Indians, Pakistanis etc etc.

Asian meaning - Chinese, Japan etc..

Indian meaning - Indian, Pakistani etc..

so bad in sweden :(.

Just because nobody has ever and still hasn't got any knowledge of anything before the big bang stating what created the stuff, why do religious people just have to assume some almighty power did it?
It's the sort of thing that would happen in a storybook, not reality.

We don't assume, we know. We know because it is clearly said in god's book. (The Quran, The Torah, and the Bible whichever you believe in).

I just feel that people should be entitled to their own views and people should let them believe that without having to make them defend it. If people believe in Evolution, Creationism, Sex Before Marriage, No Sex Before Marriage, Aethism etc etc let them. End of the day it doesn't affect you.

I don't think people in year 0 realised whales technically weren't fish :p

I'm sorry. When did this change from a thread about Muslims having girlfriends to "Prove why you believe in your religion"?

No you don't know, "God's books" are not proof of anything.
They are books that were written by humans, and much of the stuff in there is made up and just speculation/wishful thinking.
How can text which is thousands of years old, be relied upon to tell the truth about the creation of the universe?

The Quran tells about the future and what it says is completely true. For Example,

Islamguide.com said:
One example of the events foretold in the Quran is the victory of the Romans over the Persians within three to nine years after the Romans were defeated by the Persians. God has said in the Quran:

The Romans have been defeated in the nearest land (to the Arabian Peninsula), and they, after their defeat, will be victorious within bedd’ (three to nine) years.... (Quran, 30:2-4)

Let us see what history tells us about these wars. A book entitled History of the Byzantine State says that the Roman army was badly defeated at Antioch in 613, and as a result, the Persians swiftly pushed forward on all fronts.1 At that time, it was hard to imagine that the Romans would defeat the Persians, but the Quran foretold that the Romans would be victorious within three to nine years. In 622, nine years after the Romans’ defeat, the two forces (Romans and Persians) met on Armenian soil, and the result was the decisive victory of the Romans over the Persians, for the first time after the Romans’ defeat in 613.2 The prophecy was fulfilled just as God has said in the Quran.

There are also many other verses in the Quran and sayings of the Prophet Muhammad that mention future events which later came to pass.

Don't worry about it, it's just a friendly debate.

Thread topics deviate from the title sometimes ;) Religion is a good topic to debate if it can be done sensibly, but if I feel it has gone too far an people are getting upset, I will stop because there's no need to have bad feelings with people on here.

I'm not getting upset, I don't personally mind what people think about my beliefs it's just I'm worried the thread might stray and start to break the religion rules and get closed. As quoted from the rules,

we would prefer members not to initiate discussion of religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread