Muslims Allowed Girlfriends?

Are Muslims Allowed Girlfreinds?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And Whale's aren't fish, they're Cetacea. Cetacea are the mammals most suited to aquatic surroundings, and they originally decended from land-mammals. The same can be said for Dolphins and Porpoises (look very similar to dolphins).

Dan, I wasn't being serious ;)

I want Madman to prove me that there is no "God", :p.
I've said this before. There is no NEED to.

Prove to me that a teapot is not floating around millions of miles away. You can't. Does it mean the teapot's there ?

Edit: Chris Gayle

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooooh, getting stressed :p. No need for that really.
I don't try to start flame wars, or try to get threads closed, that is just people's reaction to what I say.
Because you post crap.
I have never been upset by anything people have said on the internet to me, and I have never left the forum because of anything someone has said, I have only left the forum in the past because of the lack of cricket games, going on holidays, doing schoolwork and having a social life.
ok
Okay that post of mine you quoted was maybe a bit harsh, but everyone makes posts like that and I was just showing my opinion. That could easily have been answered with a response which cancels out my points and proves a God exists, but that can't happen which just reinforces my points.
Yeah it was harsh, quite bigheaded and inconsiderate...thats why I think your a tosser. buts its just more of the same old shite you serve up every time you come back from whatever you reckon you get up to.

People have replied to your post with there points/opinions. You just don't listen and then proceed to post the same thing again, just worded differently. Just because something cant be proved by a man in a white coat doesn't mean its not true/real, sometimes you just have to beleive (like how Murali chucks, we dont need a man in a white coat and 13mm glasses to tell us that).

Nobody would express an opinion if they didn't think they were right, I think what I say is right and I have reasons for my thinking but if I am corrected and the points against what I say mean that the truth is that opinion, I will change my opinion on things.
LOL! Prove that you've done it...

Or are you perfect on your opinion and have never been corrected?

I'm round to stay mate and, yeah, Fifa is quite good this year, not sure how that relates to anything in this topic, was it an attempted insult? If so it was a bad one ;). You can't really criticise my posts, with the amount of spam you post...
Ok, we'll see how long you stay this time. Nah that wasn't an insult, I was just saying the truth. My posts aren't all spam, sure I like to post a lot, I just post to have a bit of banter with other members and I like having a good time on the forum - that involves posting a lot of posts which seem as spam. Better to be known and have fun then be a member who comes on at random times to argue with people.

Just because something cant be proved by a man in a white coat doesn't mean its not true/real, sometimes you just have to beleive (like how Murali chucks, we dont need a man in a white coat and 13mm glasses to tell us that).
Wrong on two accounts. But let's focus on the principle on what you're saying here. If there's no evidence for something, why do you have to believe it ? Especially if there's evidence that shows the contrary - in Murali's case.

If the world worked on belief, the economy would bust very soon. What if an engineer says, I know the laws of aerodynamics disagrees with this, but let's build the plane like this anyway, because it's my gut instinct...

Hooper, Give it a rest pal, i quite enjoy this thread. So do a few others so lets not ruin it ey? Madman obviously doesnt like breaking rules and is a bit jumpy about the subject, so lets leave him to get out of the thread.

In summary, leave the handbags for Macey's to deal with. Stop bitching.
Yeah, I leave the handbags for you to deal with;) You seem to be pretty with it when it comes to that kind of stuff:p

@Adarsh - Yeah man, read the thing I said after the comma.

@Simbazz - I just didnt like that post he did.

@Madman - Ok

We're here to discuss OUR personal beliefs, not ram them down someone elses throat. So as Evo elegantly put it, handbags at dawn has ended ;)

Fair enough Hooper, you are allowed an opinion on anyone, but I don't care what your opinion is of me so you can say whatever you like. You just seem to interpret my posts in the wrong way and get quite emotional over it.

I do look at other people's opinions, but what people have said doesn't stand up to what I have said I don't think. Like how a book that is thousands of years old can be more truthful than scientific evidence etc. If someone said something or showed me something which proves there is a God, my opinion would change.

It may look like I just come on here to argue, but I do read through the forums and only post where I want to, not just almost every thread like you do.

My turn to flame you now lol. How exactly did we get here then? Big Bang......................LOL?

:p

Scientific Revolution was when people started getting into all these Big bang stuff dated from the Renaissance and early modern period.

Scientific Revolution was when people started getting into all these Big bang stuff dated from the Renaissance and early modern period.

Usy, i don't think revolution is the corrent word, we had an industrial revolution in the UK, but i wasn't aware Science had one similar.

Science has, will and will contine to expand, get better, more solid proof of things like oxygen, and gases and what not.

The thing is Religion, and what created it cannot be proved, therefore not disproved.

Excuse me, but when did religion become allowed at Planetcricket? This is exactly the reason it isn't. All that has occurred in here is a lot of you're wrong and I'm right discussion, which is what these debates always turn into.

No one here has the answer to life's ultimate question, and no one here should pretend that they do. You have the right to believe what you want to and no one should even attempt to offend or discourage each other.

No matter what you believe in, it should not affect anyone else, and no one should showboat their own beliefs and call themselves right.

This thread will be closed immediately if the discussion continues. This topic is not a debate over whether God exists. It's about whether Muslims are allowed girlfriends.

And don't give me thread evolution, because it's against the rules to talk about religion. I hope most of you are smart enough to know why after this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread