Muslims Allowed Girlfriends?

Are Muslims Allowed Girlfreinds?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not getting upset, I don't personally mind what people think about my beliefs it's just I'm worried the thread might stray and start to break the religion rules and get closed. As quoted from the rules,

Tom, obviously rules are there to be kept by, and that particular rule is so no racist or horrid religious slur goes on.

So far, except for a few, this discussion has been decent, its been etched with facts and been deep in discussion.

The thing is, i don't think the staff mind as long as we all get along together.

Ok, I will stop now.
This thread has served it's purpose and one of the rules states about no religious discussion so may as well be closed now.

OoO, just because YOU want it closed, and want to stop, lets ruin it for everyone else. Why not flick back a through a few pages, last night we went on for a long while discussing it, without trouble, so if we have some, we know it isn't us who were involved last evening.

Ok, I will stop now.
This thread has served it's purpose and one of the rules states about no religious discussion so may as well be closed now.

Hold it there, I wasn't saying it should be closed

Tom, obviously rules are there to be kept by, and that particular rule is so no racist or horrid religious slur goes on.

So far, except for a few, this discussion has been decent, its been etched with facts and been deep in discussion.

The thing is, i don't think the staff mind as long as we all get along together.

I know and I think it is very good that it hasn't turned into that sort of thread. The issue I was raising was there had been a couple of posts which devout members might take an offence to and then we would have that situation happening which you mentioned.

This thread has been pretty good so far.

I can't believe this thread has lasted 18 pages without anyone mentioning the spelling mistake in the title. ;)

Everyone has their beliefs and, unless they try to force them upon you, you should let them be.

Exactly, those who are "hardcore," in thier religion have a right to say why.

I don't think anyone would take offence to be honest.

I wasn't saying that it should definitely be closed because I want it to be, I thought that it would be best as it states in the rules. If you guys want to carry on then go ahead :p.

We will.

Just because nobody has ever and still hasn't got any knowledge of anything before the big bang stating what created the stuff, why do religious people just have to assume some almighty power did it?
It's the sort of thing that would happen in a storybook, not reality.
Would you shut the hell up? The only posts Ive seen from you recently is bashing any damn religion! We all know how you feel, you've been saying for the past few pages how stupid people can be for believing in religions and that there is a God etc. Your just an arrogant prick if you ask me.... You don't have to beleive just respect other people's beliefs if you can.

Would you shut the hell up? The only posts Ive seen from you recently is bashing any damn religion! We all know how you feel, you've been saying for the past few pages how stupid people can be for believing in religions and that there is a God etc. Your just an arrogant prick if you ask me.... You don't have to beleive just respect other people's beliefs if you can.

That is the sort of thing that will get this thread closed.

That is the sort of thing that will get this thread closed.
You think I care?

I was debating, the idea is that you give valid points to back up your opinion, and then people counter them with their own points on their differing opinion.
I have never seen you do that though, only people with some intelligence and common sense can do so.

Debating by saying
Madman said:
I think religions are pointless, it's not like there is even any evidence that any sort of God exists, and even if there is one then it can only be one of them out of the whole bunch of religions in the world rendering all of the others incorrect and a bunch of lies.
So making rules like what you can wear/eat/drink/do etc based on these (almost certainly false) beliefs is just stupid in my opinion and I do not understand why people put themselves under these unnessecary pressures to stick to these rules when the stuff the religion is based on is most likely not true.

Yeah thats real good debating, thats just a nice way of saying "God is all made up b.s, following religion has no point and you shouldn't bother.

You think your way is the right way or your point is always right, you have been in plenty of debates on this forum and most of them have ended up in flame wars, closed threads and you crying and leaving for a few weeks just to come back to do this type of crap again. Your an arrogant prick who just comes on the is forum to argue his point (poorly) then pack up your bags and go plays FIFA or something, your real awesome man.

I want Madman to prove me that there is no "God", :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread