My All-Time System Rankings

What doesn't make sense to me is that how can you rule out the man who has scored the most runs in Test Matches in a year, Mohammad Yousuf that really isn't the best idea to me considering that Yousuf I know that it you have a system but I seriously think that Yousuf should atleast be ahead of Inzamam

Also Inzamam should be ranked higher than Sehwag considering Inzi has scored over 2000 more runs and his average is within 5 runs

Also Inzamam should be ranked higher than Sehwag considering Inzi has scored over 2000 more runs and his average is within 5 runs
By that logic there will be plenty of batsmen ahead of Inzamam. Obviously Inzy has scored more runs given that he's played more games. The only way to rationalize that is by taking the average.

Last edited:
Nope the biggest piece of crap even is u claiming that inzamam is better than sachin,lara, ponting and etc is bcz he averages more than them in won matches.
I always maintained that Inzamam was better than Tendulkar.

Now it is not my fault that you have to come across as whiny, and were not able to diligently debate in that thread because apparently Sachin is God and you must worship him like an idol.

Is Afridi not a "bigger match winner" than Sehwag? He can certainly make a faster 100 than him. Now is he ahead of Sehwag or Inzamam?

And once again, a player is nothing if he plays for himself and not for the team. Simple as that. I have very little respect for one who won't play for his team and goes for the personal achievements if his team need him to score at a faster rate or need to declare (unless its a special circumstance of some sort, like last test or something - I speak of "on average")

By that logic there will be plenty of batsmen ahead of Inzamam. Obviously Inzy has scored more runs given that he's played more games. The only way to rationalize that is by taken the average.
Sehwag ahead of Inzamam in test cricket?

Sohum, if you can even think of that as being true, then you can count yourself as very biased :)

Again, Inzamam is the true team player. Sachin isn't. Sehwag we will have to start a seperate debate.

Sehwag ahead of Inzamam in test cricket?

Sohum, if you can even think of that as being true, then you can count yourself as very biased :)

Again, Inzamam is the true team player. Sachin isn't. Sehwag we will have to start a seperate debate.
I didn't say I agree with this ranking system. But based on the ranking system, that's the way it is. The ranking system is pretty logical and straightforward and you cannot make exceptions for specific players.

That is not to say that I think it is a very intelligent way to rate players. It is just one way to do it.

I'm surprised that Rahul Dravid and Steve Waugh aren't rated higher. Other than that, the ratings look pretty accurate, I would say. Though Sachin would be ranked a few steps higher in my opinion.

I'm surprised that Rahul Dravid and Steve Waugh aren't rated higher. Other than that, the ratings look pretty accurate, I would say. Though Sachin would be ranked a few steps higher in my opinion.
In Test Cricket?

Oh yes, the man who can lead India to victory. The man who is such a saint, he never whines about decisions that don't go in his favor.

The man who can't score in Indian wins, yet Dravid and Laxman and Ganguly find it easy.

He's had 49 tests to prove himself as to how to lead India to big totals in winning matches, and he hasn't done it to with the same class of his peers around the international arena.

He should definitely be put lower. Not out of the top 25, he's in there, but he's definitely not #8.

lol Mario stop complaining, Everton Weekes, George Headley aren't on there at all and they own Inzamam or any Pakistani batsman on any day and you don hear the WI supporters raising hell.

Weekes averaged 58 and Headley 60.

lol Mario stop complaining, Everton Weekes, George Headley aren't on there at all and they own Inzamam or any Pakistani batsman on any day and you don hear the WI supporters raising hell.

Weekes averaged 58 and Headley 60.
I think we're going a bit far with Weekes and Headley

Weekes averaged 66.80 in wins as well

Also Usman, he can put whoever he wants in his list, but I'm just showing that Tendulkar isn't a God, as much as people want to say that.

Also Cricketman, can you explain why in your opinion, Dravid is ahead of Tendulkar - just wondering your thought behind that, because I agree

I think we're going a bit far with Weekes and Headley

Weekes averaged 66.80 in wins as well

Also Usman, he can put whoever he wants in his list, but I'm just showing that Tendulkar isn't a God, as much as people want to say that.

Also Cricketman, can you explain why in your opinion, Dravid is ahead of Tendulkar - just wondering your thought behind that, because I agree

are you seriously suggesting that Inzi is better than Weekes.

zMario, Sachin Tendulkar is so far ahead of Inzamam-ul-Haq that it isn't funny.

Look at Inzamam's statistics against Australia & South Africa. Combined, he made 1 century in 27 Tests against the two nations.

Users who are viewing this thread