Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Stephen Bailey

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
Arguably the most Horrible game ever released. I can barely stand for 5 mins. I would rather go for arrange marriage rather trying hard to adapt this pile of crap. Trickstar, you people have really tricked us to spend our cash on your Horrible Amazing Cricket game !! Bravo ........ :cheers

I'm trying to understand how exactly they tricked you? There was no marketing campaign, there has been no gameplay video and no demo. The ONLY thing they showed in the build up was five low quality screenshots and a video of them editing a video. Everything that happened in the build screamed "this is going to be terrible". If you spent money simply because it's a cricket game, then you only have yourself to blame. I hope this release is a lesson to everyone that bought this game for the sake of having a new cricket game.

dhump

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
You are too Kind with your review matt.

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
Incoming.... Thor of Pc with his banhammer in 3...2....1... ;)

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
Better than Miley Cyrus....

I would take miley over this...

----------

I wonder what chief "simulated" when he shared the england and australia ashes score "from the game".

20 bucks says it was a text simulation....

Or he just made it all up....

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
Pretty much how insects go through a pile of shit. That is what his head is filled up with.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I would take miley over this...

----------

I wonder what chief "simulated" when he shared the england and australia ashes score "from the game".

20 bucks says it was a text simulation....

Or he just made it all up....

it is astonishing to consider the extent of the deception here... any talk of features being added, or in dlc, or making choices not to add certain features for design reasons etc. is just utter rubbish. clearly throughout it all they were doing was trying to get something to work...

but the amazing thing is, you don't just deliver a finished game in a vacuum. there will be plenty of milestones and deliverables throughout the lifecycle of the the project. it must have been clear to all and sundry for a long time that this game was never going to be remotely good, or remotely on time. how on earth did 505 not pull the plug ages ago?

ZealousDamsel

School Cricketer
I have watched some gameplay videos on youtube and I almost feel sorry for the people that parted with their money for this. I know I shall never buy this...game...if it can be considered that. (Games are supposed to be fun!)

Perhaps it would be best for us all to just erase it from our memories and move on with life.

kasabian21

International Coach
Its complete rubbish on the PC:mad. Hopefully should be better on consoles. NO HIGH HOPES THOUGH :lol

It won't be going anywhere near a console. The console versions are worse than that, hence why they have never passed submission.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I don't think this will ever be released on consoles. The Ashes finish on 7th January at the latest, a mere 47 days to get the game on the shelves and even if they make it for then the licence will still be totally pointless as the series is over.

I'd be amazed if Trickstar ever make another cricket game. The next thing will be to see who gets the Ashes licence for the 2015 series.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
The next thing will be to see who gets the Ashes licence for the 2015 series.

It's utterly worthless as a console/pc game brand now. Nobody is going to bid for it... you're better off obtaining rights to certain teams and putting a fair price in for those than a "brand name" tournament. Maybe the World Cup might be worth a nudge?

Users who are viewing this thread