My order has been shipped !! :)

Well if HMV don't ship mine my tomorrow afternoon Ill order from Shopto.

I was in the same situation until a few minutes ago. just cancelled the order at hmv and made it at shopto.net
I just couldn't resist it even though the shopto.net web page is really bad.
I really hope i will get the game this week...

I've done a few checks on ShopTo and there is nothing dodgy about it.

I was in the same situation until a few minutes ago. just cancelled the order at hmv and made it at shopto.net
I just couldn't resist it even though the shopto.net web page is really bad.
I really hope i will get the game this week...

Are you in U.S. anybody have experience with international shipping from shopto?

^ that is my question as well. If we can get some confirmation from anyone who has had pre-ordered games from SHopto delivered to the US, I will cancel my HMV one right now

got email to say it will be with me tomorrow , but no one is in crrrrrrrrrap :doh
pray they leave it with next door

Leave a sign on your door for the postie to leave it with a neighbor

ordered about 10 days ago, paid the extra for tnt , but the wife out all day tomorrow and i have to work will be gutted if not left tomorrow :facepalm

Ordered mine from hmv last week but at 5.30pm today got sucked into the shopto whirlwind and ordered another, so dont know when ill get that one,at least by friday i should have at least one copy.
Know what you mean about the missus mate, mine is at home everyday with the kids but you just know the one time you need them to be at home she,ll be out.

Canceled from HMV and bought from ShopTo

The currency is in Euros so if you convert, it comes to almost same 28.50 pounds with shipping = $44

They shipped it within half hour of my order through Royal Mail with tracking number so I can trace it. Sounds all legit and way faster then HMV

I tried cancelling with a reason "Dont want to wait" and here is the item status i am seeing : Pending cancellation from our fulfilment system

Is that what you got as well? Well I am going to give shopto a shot as well.........but first i want to confirm that hmv cancels it correctly.

Keep us updated as to the cancellation, that has stopped me from cancelling. Last thing I want is 2 copies of IC10 coming overseas and having to send one back

Keep us updated as to the cancellation, that has stopped me from cancelling. Last thing I want is 2 copies of IC10 coming overseas and having to send one back

Meh! Just send one to me!

Is ShopTo 1st class and signed for delivery, does that go to your house, or go to the post office, then they send it?

Users who are viewing this thread