NBA Discussion Thread

AkshayC

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yao Ming announces his retirement, After the retirement of one of the NBA legend Shaquille O'Neal.

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Anyone following this season? Griffin's dunk the other night was awesomeness.

-D-S-B-

International Coach
Watch out for Steven Adams, he's a 7 foot Kiwi centre, athletic as hell. He's committed to Pitt next season and there's been talk of him being a one-and-done lottery pick. People are saying he could go #1 in 2013 but it's obviously way too early to say for sure. I'm banking on him being NZ's next big thing, can't wait for next years college season.

2012 Centre Steven Adams

The last dunk on there is pretty sick for a 7 footer.

And go Mavs

AkshayC

County Cricketer
Nick's Jeremy Lin, is becoming center of attraction nowadays.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Lin's production is not gonna last. Right now he's a completely unknown commodity. Let the scouts work their magic on him and he's going to be a TO-machine in a couple of weeks. Factor in Melo and Stoudemire coming back and playing ISO and you get rid of all the stuff a true PG gives you.

It is interesting that Knicks nation is so starved for success that this dude has become so huge over the course of 4 games, 3 of which were played against non-playoff teams.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Big fan of Durant, huh?
Lakers fan.

Correct, Sohum. American media is unreal, how they hype up players. Hes playing out his skin but 'MVP' haha what a joke. You can't chant that to a bloke playing his 4th game. But yeah he will get figured out, hes a good rag from riches story though.

Oh and make it 4 teams Sohum, the Lakers are going to be lucky to make the 8th spot if they keep playing on the road like this.

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
I'm just enjoying while it lasts. His story is pretty amazing and he seems like such a loveable guy.

-D-S-B-

International Coach
More linsanity today. When he wound that clock down I just knew he was going to hit the game winner.

People can go on about all of his turnovers, and sure, he needs to work on that like many areas if his game, but at the end of the day he's 6-0.

It's not going to last at this level, but he could be a solid starter in the league.

If anyone cares here are some impressive stats I found on another forum.

PGs >200 minutes played (65 players) ranks

- 2nd in PER (25.77)
- 3rd in WS48 (0.198)
- 10th in PPS (0.956)
- 3rd in USG% (31.71)
- 6th in TS% (57.95)
- 2nd in FTM per FGA (38.81)
- 4th in Shot Distance ( 9.57)
- 1st in AND1s P100 (1.61)
- 1st in Fouls Drawn P100 (10.58)
- 1st in PTS P100 (34.27)
- 1st in PTS in the Paint P100 (26.19)
- 10th in AST P100 (12.02)

- 62nd in AST% (17.91)
- 46th in AST per TOV (1.77)
- 65th in TOV P100 (6.78)

In 4th Quarters he leads the very same group in AND1s, TS%, PTS, PTS in Paint, PER, WS48

Varun

ICC Board Member
I'm just enjoying while it lasts. His story is pretty amazing and he seems like such a loveable guy.

This. He's doing it while Melo and Amar'e are out, so that's good enough. I believe he will still get enough touches when they're back (and I guess Melo's out for a long time?)

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
Jeremy Lin is the man. :D

Such an intelligent, team player. Can't help but love him.

Users who are viewing this thread