No Requests .:.NeO's Graphic Thread.:.

I was talking about the black background mostly.

That is amazing though. Love the effects. Just the snowboarder could be a little bit more visible.

can't really see whats happening tbh...the focal needs to be more clearly defined

nearly forgot this site.....

inspired from another ava
5tsxhj.png

a sig
sgo93p.png

Both are legendary. Shoaib Avvy has super lighting effects and great text, and the Zidanne siggy, well the render effects are mind blowing.

Great one.Loved the siggie more than that.Great render effects and fantastic text as well.Great work.

Awsome lampard neo.Loved the 'lampard' text really.Also the render effects,Wait...Everything in it is awsome.Great work mate.

just to keep the thread active here is some stuff which is quite old but i never shared it....

made this wall for mani but then didn liked it and made a new one for him

1z57ndg.png

n3wu$3r added 0 Minutes and 42 Seconds later...

forgot this

1e1f6g.png

That Nasri siggy is superb!! Fantabulous!! I like the textures...the fonr looks brilliant...just one thing that I don't like is the white lines coming diagonally from the right. Everything else looks perfect!!

The thing I most love in your works is how you make those effects around the renders.Thats simply brilliant.Great Nasri sig neo.
Also the Owais shah one looks really simple when seen first.But its really cool dude.KIU.

That Nasri siggy is superb!! Fantabulous!! I like the textures...the fonr looks brilliant...just one thing that I don't like is the white lines coming diagonally from the right. Everything else looks perfect!!

Himesh?:p

Anyways, neo mate, you're really a ne-yo of graphics. :p Great work. Especially the detail you give into your works is really nice. :) But say one thing, you attained a level in using few textures in an image that actually makes the image look as if it took ages to make. That's a good thing and that is another step to Nirvana. ;) Well, to say the least, you're awesome already.

But a little advise (if it is!) As you see, try more styles, you mastered in a style and probably do any kind of work if you are given a task to do on the style. The black background one and the stuff, if you know what i mean, but try various styles mate. That gives a tremendous exposure and expertise in graphics. Good luck, Of course, anyone who comes to this thread would go double happy if They already are! :)..(y)..

Last edited:
All your wallpapers, signatures and stuff are amazing. Could i request a Brendon McCullum Wallpaper please?
Edit: Never mind, I didn't see that requests were off sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread