New brian lara pictures

dash

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Here are some new brain lara international cricket pictures .I don't know whether they are in planet cricket. I didn't see them .

Attachments

• 80.jpg
    80.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 317
  • 74.jpg
    74.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 293
hmm they seem to be new pictures. where are they from?

Cricket web. I found them i like the balck one it show the stump cam broken.Like it said on the press

i agree .maybe it was a spinner they wanted to show the square leg umpire calling for the third umpire the only way of getting that ways is stumping or runout

dash said:
i agree .maybe it was a spinner they wanted to show the square leg umpire calling for the third umpire the only way of getting that ways is stumping or runout
It was a run out, as you can't get stumped in the game.

SkateBoarder2 said:
It was a run out, as you can't get stumped in the game.
Is it cinfirmed that the batsmen ca't get out of their crease ?? :upray

You don't have to charge to get stumped.But this is a game,so they are likely to not worry about it as it will prolly put more attention on them not having charging in the game.

If their is no charging their is no way a batman could get out(other than runout).But i though i saw a stumping in the video.Or maybe the picture was a runout like Pakistan vs West Indies . A spinner bowled or and the batman went for a late cut and it went to the keeper and went for run. But the keeper knock the bail off.

Users who are viewing this thread