New Zealand Domestic Season

Ok hopefully I will see, because against India they were turning into low full tosses and he was getting smashed out of the park.

What a match!

Bates should in the T20s for the Pakistan tour, he's easily the best death bowler in the domestic game ATM, giving us back to back 1 run and 2 run wins. He done it a few times last season as well.

Hopefully de Grandhomme's injury's not serious, as he's one of our key batsman at the top, and showed that again tonight.

What's up with Wright, I know he got injured, but is out for the whole thing?

I seriously can't believe that just happened. Wtf was Elliott doing, why did he cross with Rhodes on that wicket. You could see when he hit it was going down the fielders throat. I don't blame Woodcock he probably couldn't see a thing out there.

Wright is out for one more week with an infected leg. You would think we would have flown another Aussie batsman in by now, the way things are going.

I didn't see the first innings, how did Lee bowl? I know he went for a few runs but De Grandhomme can do that to most bowlers. It would be guttering for him if he misses some games. Bates is pretty impressive, he seems like the only one who can nail the yorkers under pressure. I reckon Auckland ND final now.

I missed Lee's first two overs, as I didn't realise the game was back on.
TBH I don't really remember his third over, I do remember it being the second to last of the innings, and it went for 13, I think he nailed a few decent balls, but got hit for a few boundaries.

Yeah, Wellington F'ed that up so badly, I was pretty much walking out of the room, but then Parlane fell and I decided to stay. It was always going to be the case, just one wicket, and the new batsmen wouldn't be able to anything in that light.

But seriously Elliott what was he doing? It was pretty much all his fault, if Rhodes was going to try and smash that ball, he should of at least made sure he didn't cross, even the commentators were talking about it. Good on Auckland though, they deserve it and I too am liking the look of Bates, he can be a like for like replacement for Andy McKay. How did McKay even get selected for Blackcaps anyway, didn't Bates also get MVP last year iirc.

Good to see a close game as most of the televised games so far have been pretty one sided.

Where are the yorkers?? Literally no one seems to be able to bowl them. Milne and Wagner were just bowling half volleys and getting smashed. The only time i've seen someone bowl them well was Southee in that t20 against the Aussies last season, now even he can't do it. Surely they should be practising this stuff??

i seen southee bowl some good yorkers in indea just not as many as we would have liked lol.

hay team as a kiwi living in aus and not getting a chance to hear the games on the radio due to work are they showing bowling speeds on the tv games and if so have we got any1 bowling over 140k. Ive read that sherlock milne and wagner are quiet fast and wheller is not to bad ever.
Also has beven small had a game 4 cd yet hes quiet quick

Nah for some strange reason there aren't any speedguns which is really irritating. Some of the bowlers do look like they're getting the pace up over 140 though but it's a bit hard to tell.

But no Bevan Small hasn't had a game, CD have such good pace bowlers that it'd be quite difficult for him to break into the side

Have you been able to look at the scorecards and such on the Black Caps website?

Im assuming they can't afford the speedguns or something, because it is really annoying, I'm sure Milne would have hit 145 on a few occasions.

i spose u have bracewell as an allrounder as he averages over 30 in t20

I actually posted that before their last game, and they did indeed do what I said they should do, bringing in Weston for Rance.

dam that sucks would love to no wat some bowlers are getting to i no that over here they are going on about sherlock from canterbury.
and yea i seen a few of the scorecards not all of them though thats y i thought small mite have had a game

dam that sucks would love to no wat some bowlers are getting to i no that over here they are going on about sherlock from canterbury.
and yea i seen a few of the scorecards not all of them though thats y i thought small mite have had a game

Sherlock's injured too much really. He has looked pretty decent though

Chewie added 0 Minutes and 43 Seconds later...

He's turning out to be probably the best overseas player in this tournament so far. Apart from Brad Hodge, but he's finished his stint over here.

You need to go find the posts rubbishing him earlier in the thread to rub it in Callum's face :p

Users who are viewing this thread