New Zealand Domestic Season

Weather might play spoil sport in Hamilton tomorrow meant to be thunder storms heading this way, good news for CD if that happens.

Hopkins shows why he was selected for the blackcaps. :laugh

Sh*t that run out was horrible!
So was the fliping catch attempt! :facepalm
Nick Beard... what were you doing?

Last edited:
Good crowd in at Seddon park too. Good to have some games when the pressure is on its always nice to see who can handle it.

:facepalm Tell me about it!
I might take a gun to my bros next club game... Watch out Darren Broom :laugh
He shouldn't even be 12th man he's so poos

-D-S-B- added 2 Minutes and 59 Seconds later...

Naah we let them off the hook big time.... Catch up champions league :facepalm
Unless of course....... BB McCullum

Last edited:
GO AUCKLAND!!! Sorry Otago.

I also am rooting for Central.

Dunno why. I just think the 2 sides have better all-round talent and would be better off in the Champions league.

Heaps of thunder happening in Hamilton now its very humid rain can't be far away.

and with that Otago are gone can't see them getting the runs within 17.4 overs now.

^ Agreed. They need to win well to go through. They're going slow and losing wickets.

Yeah definitely rooting for CD..... but You.... grrrr. Where's the pride of the south at? eh
Lol :laugh :p

I just hate that McCullum was stolen back off us by you guys haha. Loved him when he was a Cantab. Auckland, Central and Otago are my top 3 sides. I just feel that some of the players in the Otago side a weak links and the other 2 sies are over-all stronger.

I feel Northern's batting is piss weak. They keep playing Flynn, batting Watling down the order and opening with McGlashan so I just hate them and hope they fail.

Can't see the game in Hamilton starting again rain has become very steady.

Auckland vs Central final.

Haha this is awesome entertainment.
████ thats mean from roscoe :D

Geez Taylor was a happy chappy. See him go? Went a bit over the top really.

Can't believe we have a super over here. Poor for Auckland letting it slip. They may not host the final anymore.

Auckland vs Central final it is.

Users who are viewing this thread