New Zealand Domestic Season

McIntosh showing he's in good form to bully Bangladesh. Good stuff. He scored it pretty quick too.

Good start by Bond!

Also a nice rescue effort going on down in Wellington by Woodcock and Boam.

Styris! 5 sixes for a 19 ball 42! and he's still going!

Last edited:
and Styris giving another big FU to the selectors. :laugh

It's an absolute farce he's not in the black caps. This makes me even more annoyed. UGH!

Yasir Arafail 10 overs 1/92. LOL. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA This cheers me up though.

Jimmy Neesham :hpraise haha. Not a bad way to make your List A debut, three balls 11 runs.

Yasir Arafat again failing with the ball, he was alright in the 20/20's but he's been horrible in the one day stuff. Tim McIntosh looks primed to destroy Bangaldesh also :facepalm Maybe the work he's been doing with Martin Crowe is starting to pay of?

Great to see Harry Boam in the runs after a pretty good under 19 world cup also.

Edit: WTF, Styris hit seven sixes in his 50 and no fours, wow.

Tim McIntosh looks primed to destroy Bangaldesh also :facepalm Maybe the work he's been doing with Martin Crowe is starting to pay of?

Australia are going to work him out so fast and give him huge problems I feel. I almost don't want him to score big against Bangladesh because its only going to delay the inevitable.

Looks like Central will get the runs easy. Chances are it was doing a bit early, but Canterbury really need to try get back to where they were before the T20s began. That whole competition has just killed their form and morale.

Australia are going to work him out so fast and give him huge problems I feel. I almost don't want him to score big against Bangladesh because its only going to delay the inevitable.

Yeah, then guess who gets selected for the tests against Australia. Ingram. Even worse!

Haha at least Ingram will get out having a go whilst looking complety unco.

Yeah, then guess who gets selected for the tests against Australia. Ingram. Even worse!

Ingram was probably in line to get a test call up anyway might as well just fast forward them both through as quick as possible.

Ari added 0 Minutes and 38 Seconds later...

Haha at least Ingram will get out having a go whilst looking complety unco.

Haha so true.

Hey Veitch is back on Radio Sport. Hahaha.

Edit: Good start for Gillespie

Last edited:
I am really surprised that circinfo doesn't even mention NZ domestic cricket on their front page. At the moment they got domestic cricket from Australia, Bangladesh, India, Pakistan and South Africa and no New Zealand? WTF?

I am really surprised that circinfo doesn't even mention NZ domestic cricket on their front page. At the moment they got domestic cricket from Australia, Bangladesh, India, Pakistan and South Africa and no New Zealand? WTF?

They just don't have live updates. They do put the scores on the front page about four or five hours after the days play is finished though.

Good start for Mark Gillespie. Or maybe not, Williamson takes him to the cleaners right away.

A wicket and two no balls in his first over yep thats the Gillespie we know so well.

Users who are viewing this thread