New Zealand Domestic Season

Typical Gillespie haha.

They're saying he's bowling real quick, so that's good. Just has to get some more games in and get the accuracy right.

ROFLMAO!!!
Canterbury got completly owned.
Thompson makes a massive statement.

WHAT an effort by Auckland.
Brilliant batting be McIntosh, great knock from Young as well.
F U NZ selectors, thats Styris for you, seven sixes in 23 balls, and he isn't even in the NZ T20 side.
Otago in all sorts of trouble, this will cement our place at the top.

The WEL v ND game looks like it'll be the only close one, hope Williamson makes some runs, as after all this T20 action over the past month, he needs to get some form back.

Williamson's already hit three sixes haha :laugh He has been in form during his layoff for ND though, he's been hitting a ton of runs for Bay of Plenty.

He's smashing Gillespie who keeps bowling noballs (typical)

He's not a T20 player Williamson. Though maybe if he got a chance at 3 and backed himself more he'd do a bit better.

Since (rightly might I add) moving up to three Williamson has been on fire in the one day team. Before the 20/20's he hit 107, 70 and now 40*

I no, since he didn't play in the T20's I though he may of lost a bit of form, but obviously not.

@ Howsie - I don't follow BOP cricket. :p

Jimmy Neesham going well, first he scores 11 off 3 and now he is 2.4-1-2-2

Just got home from a game myself, felt like 30 degrees, man it's hopeless bowling in that heat. Anyway, I think we boast the worst opening combo (I hate the two soo much). Pretty poor Otago team on paper, I don't really care though, first class is where we need to improve and hopefully lift the trophy. Well done to McIntosh, I guess he's got a few more shots than I thought

-D-S-B- added 3 Minutes and 1 Seconds later...

I still can't get over how disgusting our openers are... They make me want to throw up! :laugh BTW it's great to see Watling and Williamson scoring runs, awesome talents there

Neesham, what a star :D 5-3-15-2. Get him into the New Zealand team now :p

Williamson's going along nicely still too, this knock should push his career one day average over 50 I believe. Which is pretty insane for a 19 year old that has played three years of domestic cricket.

Boam in the action again these under 19's have some potential.

Williamson's going along nicely still too, this knock should push his career one day average over 50 I believe. Which is pretty insane for a 19 year old that has played three years of domestic cricket.
Wow, the man lol. He's got a really bright future ahead of him. I suddenly got excited when I saw Wagner is in next... I know loser aye :laugh Nah I really have high expectations for him, sensing a 40+ innings :p

-D-S-B- added 1 Minutes and 41 Seconds later...

Yup definately, Decent knock now a wicket in his first over. He's already having a good year..

Gillespie comes back with another wicket in his first over, good form. Now he'll leak another 40 runs of his last 5 overs.

The thing that really excites me about this group of Under 19's is that they're all really good athletes. Harry Boam, Corey Anderson, Jimmy Neesham and Logan Van Beek are all batsmen and yet they can all bowl at 130+. It can only be a good thing if we get more Taylor's and McCullum's (in terms of athlete)

Howsie added 17 Minutes and 10 Seconds later...

Williamson. Second 100 of the season, well played son.

Users who are viewing this thread