New Zealand in Australia Nov-Dec 2008 Feb 2009

No mail is a big call. Looks like the selectors think the same as you after last game. Looks like Khawaja will open. I have a day off on Friday so hopefully I can go to this.

Might just be to give some of the young blokes experience against International opposition.

Yeah this should help Hughes and Forrest so much. Forrest is a good player but doesn't seem to look for the gaps, just smashes it. I would rather the Poms were touring this time though as that would be awesome experience for Hughes and Forrest and Kwahaja.

Ahh, this is the last chance I'd give Brad Haddin. He has been very average this season with both bat and ball.

Gilly Fan added 0 Minutes and 35 Seconds later...

Am I the only one who has a problem with the thought of Kwahaja playing for Australia someday?

Who the hell is that?

You would have a problem with Moises Henriques playing for Australia then, I assume?

Am I the only one who has a problem with the thought of Kwahaja playing for Australia someday?

Don't see a problem with it as hes been brought through the system.
I wish this was being televised, would love to see how the youngsters perform.

He plays for NSW. In the second XI he scored two double centurys in a row.

I didn't actually know that. Maybe I would be fine with him playing for Australia after all. ;)

I should pay more attention to the 2nd's really. Where is the best place to get the scores from it? Or do you just get them from the team's own home websites?

Yeah I got it from Syl (;)) and it was on the blues homepage too. He scored those runs opening too, and atm hes batting at 4 for us in fc and 3 in od but with Mail not playing in the game against NZ we will probably see him in his favourite position opening with Hughes :)

Users who are viewing this thread