New Zealand in Australia Nov-Dec 2008 Feb 2009

Kiwis batting even puts Bangla in light.

Haha Victorians will find that last call funny. Not given a wide but with the umpire of the Big Bash final he would have given that.

Real shame Johnson couldn't do this against SA in the ODI series. And what more he loves Perth again looking his best over here.

Doesn't help when you lose a wicket second ball of the game to one of the worst umpiring decisions i've ever seen in my life. The edge and deviation was huge. I'm actually half suspicious the Aussie umpire was biased.

Also doesn't help when 3 of our normal top 6 are injured: Ryder, Styris and Oram

I don't think McCullum would have lasted. You can blame the decision, but the bowling was excellent.

Well one good thing for Kiwis is that Taylor is in form and even Danny can hold bat decently down the order if needed.

I don't think McCullum would have lasted. You can blame the decision, but the bowling was excellent.

Didn't matter if he lasted. If he played his natural game, a quick 20odd woulda given us the momentum. Instead we lose a wicket 2nd ball and have to play negatively because of it.

I feel sorry for McCullum. He got a horrible decision WITH referal system in place in the West Indian series. Would you believe he was given out, they went upstairs, nothing on snicko at all, no hot spot and no deviation but the decision stood?

Fulton has played the worst ODI innings i've seen in a long time. Looked way out of his depth out there against Johnson and looked like a villlage cricketer against Tait, he had NFI.

This game feels like it can go either way, but if no one sticks around and makes the runs they're just going to get bobbed down. Very good pressure all round.

Just reward for Hopes keeping it tight. Nice field setting by Ponting. Going to need Vettori before we even look like winning this as he can be real stubborn.

New Zealand are going to lose this! How on earth can you fail to chase down 181 on a pitch with no demons! Just played way too defensively, and Taylor can't find any placement but Broom looks quite good! Has some nice shots. Wickets in hand and the taking of the batting powerplay will be the key, Taylor can't get out!

Good dam Haddin that cheeky bugger, got his glove infront of the stumps which knocked the bails off.

Well...controversy if Australia do win this. Haddin really should've felt that, going to be quite a lot of eyes looking down on him. Really should be able to get that wicket back...

Users who are viewing this thread