New Zealand in England

Great batting from Ross Taylor, fantastic to watch. What about those sixes, and also great work from Mills, finally showed us what he can do with the bat. Imagine the score we could of got if Oram,and Vettori didn't get run out 430+. Don't really like watching England bat though, so boring why not attack atleast one of the bowlers. Maybe KP will finally show some attack tommorow.

Taylor has put NZ on commanding position but I don't think they are on the top as long as KP is playing.Perfect set up for KP to go for what He should be.
Strauss was not so bad with his 60.Batting is still first choice for anyone on this pitch so hope England will go for lead.
Vettori was more than good as a spinner.How this man bowl these wicket taking deliveries on England's Pitch?

I'm not sure it was actually a bad call. OK, you look at the hawkeye afterwards and yes it's out, but if you consider ONLY what the umpire sees then its not a bad decision. It's how decisions have been made for years. Big stride down the wicket used to save you. It doesn't always these days, but the umpires can't see hawkeye which suggests to me that they are guessing a lot based on what they've seen in the past with hawkeye not based on where the ball is going.

Edit:

Didn't realise what the time was, so might be talking about a different shot, I was talking yesterday. I'm not watching today

Last edited:
Depending on the forecast we could be in for a cracker of a test.

KP's out, he's an idiot. You could see that coming all day, we're not in a situation to bat out the next 3 days, we still need to make runs but obviously that didn't enter his mind. It's ok though because he got 26 and it won't drag his average down that much so he'll still get his 4 million from the IPL.

Collys in now, lets see whether he can get his strike rate below 2.

KP is gone now. things are looking good for NZ but need to continue

New Zealand certainly making up for their defeat at home against England. We werent to see much of both the teams in the 1st test match. But NZ have dominated this test match. They played aggresively and scored quick runs. Now with the ball Daniel Vettori is leading the way. Seeing the way England are batting right now, wont be suprised if they lose this game.

England have the least character out of any team I have ever seen, maybe the mums team in the mums v daughters match at my cricket club but even with them it's pretty close.

At least Broads showing a bit of fight but he'll get out now i've said that.

Oh no it's Ambrose.

And Ambrose is outttaa heerreeee!!!

Well done to Vettori, 5 wicket-haul for him now. The kiwis have really turned things around. England have just crumbled. Really poor effort so far from them. They are going to produce something mircale like to turn this around.

Poor old Broad having to play with these donkeys. Hopefully we have to follow on, we deserve the humiliation.

This is great to watch. New Zealand, who have been in decline for a few years now, and making a huge comeback. Fantastic stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread