New Zealand in England

Seeing as the betting cap is at 50k, I don't think you will.

lmao
ownedhumanmissilevo5.jpg

I dunno why everyone are talking up South Africa like they're the best thing since sliced bread either. Fair enough their a class team and they'll challenge us sternly, but don't forget that the Saffies are the biggest bottlers in the world and i'm confident that not only will we beat them, but we'll beat them comfortably.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should become a commendian!!!!!

But seriously, Dale Steyn will probably carve up the English batting lineup in English conditions.

Seeing as how I can just donate it, I don't think you're right.

FAIL!

A bunch of dumb shots this morning. Let Oram play the shots and stick there with him. If we can make England bat again, whether it's for 1 run or 100, it'll be a morale victory.

Fine, don't take 2 runs when it was quite possible and let Martin get out. Oh well, the series is over. Onto the stuff we can actually compete at.

Last edited:
Seems you failed to achieve that moral victory, Oram was too worried about getting his fifty and left Martin on strike. Another wicket for Jimmy, he's been our best bowler and most consistent bowler. Be him or Strauss for Man of the Series for me, none of the Kiwi's have a chance of getting it.

the ODI series is going to be interesting now, NZ are obviusoly a better team when you start taking skill out of the game ;)

I don't think Oram was worried about the fifty, you could see he was annoyed he couldn't get back.

the ODI series is going to be interesting now, NZ are obviusoly a better team when you start taking skill out of the game ;)

No need to be an ass about it. ODI's still take as much skill. Just a different kind. Bowling wise, instead of needing swing and all that you need variation and accuracy a lot more. Batting wise you need quick scoring skill instead of long periods of concentration.

I think that game was the worst performance for us easily from all 6 games vs England. Sure we collapsed in that previous game, but we dominated the majority of it, just threw it away. This time we never had it. From the moment we went and bowled first (which was yet again a bad move, we never seem confident enough to want to go out and put runs on the board). England deserved it, and were expected to win, i'd just like to have seen a bit more from our side. I never expected us to win, not with that side, but a bit better all-round performance.

Last edited:
Well KP you couldn't have been more wrong, Daniel Vettori it was...

Strauss rightfully MOTS. I dunno what that whole Vettori thing was, I guess they do one from each side.

That wasn't the overall MOTS, I think that comes after the presentation, they were just the men of the Series for their side. Vettori's not been in great form in this series, he's got wickets but the key to his success is his all-round ability, and he's been awful with the bat considering his previous form, 1 decent score in the 1st innings of the series. Strauss has been awesome, best batsman in the series and a very good slip fieldsman, deserves MOTS for me. Jimmy's close behind though.

Top stuff from Anderson, Sidebottom and Strauss. Well deserved series win!

Stuart Broad deserves a mention just for his batting skills at 8.. thankfully we have found a guy who could fill that spot after giles retired..

Bell may be on his way out for a while.. Bopara can't carry on being ignored, Shah is another talented player.. some decisions to be made ahead of the SA series..

England need to improve alot for that series...

Users who are viewing this thread