New Zealand Tour of India, November 2010/11

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
He is better than our other bowlers, but he stil truly suck at death.

Show me one Indian bowler who does not suck in the death overs.

Also, where can we fit Pathan ? Big batting problem this ... :yes

Which Pathan are you talking about ? Yusuf or Irfan. If a Pathan has to be in the team, I'd vote for Irfan. Yusuf is all domestic talk, can't perform at the highest level.

deepuparayil

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Nehra is probably the worst bowler in the death overs, I doubt about him having a brain.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
We have a good match finally. NZ would have gained back some of their lost respect and would be going all-out for a win.

Well what do you know, today might just be the day he decides to perform at highest level :p

One performance should not guarantee him automatic selection for the World Cup. You do not want to carry liabilities around with you in such a prestigious tournament.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Wow what a knock by Franklin, that is the best I've seen him bat at this level. Given Oram hasn't produced one of those knocks in ages he'll struggle to get back in.

AkshayS

Chairman of Selectors
Franklin played amazingly well in death overs, looks like in red hot form. Great batting and looks like NewZealand gonna run away with this.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
that was very unsportsmanlike of Rohit Sharma to not walk off after such a huge inside edge. Bad umpiring yes, but Sharma should have walked.
He is struggling and is desperate to make a comeback in the side. Anyone would do so, not just Rohit.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
I hate this entire Indian squad barring Ashwin, Gambhir, Zak and Kohli. UGH UGH UGH

PARTHIV PATEL GTFO.

relentless_rock

Club Cricketer
He is struggling and is desperate to make a comeback in the side. Anyone would do so, not just Rohit.

But that tells a lot of his character and self belief. We dont want our youngsters setting such low standards in desperation.
This innings whatever he ends up making should not count towards any claim back in the side.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread