New Zealand tour of Sri Lanka, 2009

Cumming and McIntosh are both tweaking ████, bring back Redmond!

and here comes the collapse again, consistency we lack it big time. This will be a tough tour.

:laugh

How bad will we be when we face the likes of Mendis and co :(

But what about Jeets development as a lower-order batsmen, he seems to be going along nicely :)

And yes NZ003 I fully agree with the bring back Redmond call. He would of been handy in Sri Lanka.

Now now, we havn't seen them bat yet. Could pile on another 100. 6lbw's is a worry.

Oram finally gets some form. Awesome Hopefully he gets a hundred. If we're down to Martin and O'Brien he's a good hitter so he could still get a ton.

Fair point, it might be a raging turner. But that fast bowler has picked up a couple of wickets.

Even if Oram made 100 here I wouldn't be too confindent going into the first test, he's had his problems against Murali in the past. And god only knows what he'll do when Mendis comes on. I'm looking forward to this series, but I'm also worried :)

I won't consider Oram in form until he scores some runs in a real match, its a start but he needs to do it in the real thing. At least his bowling has been decent.

Chris Martin at 10 :laugh

Cricinfo wrong again, surely they must know that Martin would never bat higher then 11 though?

Last edited:
Got a start and didn't go on. Hopeless

Disappointing Tbh. None of our batsmen have gone on with their starts bar Vettori in the first two innings. To have any chance in this test series we are going to need more then little 50's here and there.

Users who are viewing this thread