New Zealand tour of Sri Lanka, 2009

Going to say it now and hope i'm wrong, we won't score more than 300 in any innings during the test series - more likely to do it during the ODI's. :laugh

Some dud calls then?

Still doesn't bode well for us tbh.

Patel's first 50 for NZ, this has been a real handy partnership. O'Brien has shown in the past he can stick around if needed.

I was reading the paper today and Patel reckons NZ should add atleast another 100 runs. I so hope he can get his second FC century.

We should get 300 which wouldn't be bad considering what position we were in. Good to see Patel has developed his batting :)

Martin bowled first ball :laugh

Man I hate him so much.

3short of 300. Not good enough. Tail (including Oram who is a tailender) minus Martin did a great job though.

NZ of to another good start, Martin's already picked up a wicket. Look's like Dilshan might open in the test matches by the looks of this match.

Patel's just picked up a wicket in his first over, he's having a really good game so far. I agree though, if Sri Lanka were 100-1 on this pitch how did we not make more then 300.

Wonder if O'Brien is injured. He's only bowled 5 overs. At least we chipped a few more away. Still need to get Chandimal out.

Ok maybe not. O'Brien is bowling now.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread