NRL Telstra Premiership 2006

Actually I've played both for my school.

Certainly running straight into a 140kg person is not my verison of easy or fun.

IloveGilly said:
Actually I've played both for my school.

Certainly running straight into a 140kg person is not my verison of easy or fun.
exactly....you said there was skill involved in rugby :rolleyes:

IloveGilly said:
What? So you think theres nothing in Rugby League?.......
No, never said theres "none". Theres definetly skill in every sport. Nrl just is more linear comapred to AFL, thats all.

Rugby Union involves more skill than NRL IMO....because often in union u can find yourself in space...and thats where u need to be able to step ppl and all that jazz.
especially if youre a fwd in league...all u really do is run into ppl

If this thread just turns into a slagging match or a I hate rugby thread I'm going to close it. Stay on topic please.

How in the World did the Panthers and Sharks get a Friday night game? The Raiders Broncos game will be more entertaining than that. Well the Broncos will be, the Raiders can't attack if their life depended on it with Withers at halfback.

Lol I'm already in one over there. I have 4 NRL tipping comps, forgot about most of them lol. It gets boring when you aren't going well.

Aww I'm only in 2. :D 28/49 is still bad though, and I guess it does tend to get boring even though I usually forget.

I think I got 32 out of 49. I can only see the points given which shows 64.

Do you play any fantasy comps? I know one forum that is starting one this season.

Lol, I've won an Aussie ODI shirt, shirt with Gilly and Lee on them and a normal polo shirt with testrugby on it. But I haven't been in good form in rugby to win the polo shirt and the place I won the Shirts you had to pay to enter. I think its free now.

NRL ones well there is only one that of sportal which doesn't give prizes and is quite boring. VirtualNrl was the best fantasy comp around. Boy that keep me interested and I was watching games hoping a player would make 40 tackles or score a try. Those were the days!

Yeh I know, how did the Panthers and the Sharks get a Friday game?

Anyway I will be cheering my beloved Sharkies in front of my tv screen tommorow, with my jersey on

Users who are viewing this thread