NRL Telstra Premiership 2006

Since this is round 7 (or 8 I can't remember) Channel 9 would have picked their main games after round 2. Surely they couldn't have seen enough from the Panthers or Sharks to warrant a Friday night game. Oh well it's not like my team will be on Friday night anytime soon.

IloveGilly said:
Raiders are going to play on Friday Night next week. :eek:

Lol no they aren't. Thats when the Anzac test is on. We play on Saturday against our favourite club the Eels. We always lift against them. That will be live on foxsports which is good, just hope it doesn't clash with the Tahs or Brumbies super 14 game.

Friday Night games is the 2nd best game of the round according to Channel 9. The Sunday game is the best game of the round. Well thats how I see it, it could be the other way around. But basically those two games are shown by 9. The rest are on foxsports.

Yeh, it usually is. That's how the draw was set out so that 9 could get the 2 of the best games of the round.

But some fox games are still better than the nine games.

Does anyone remember when Channel Nine refused to broadcast Auckland or Nth QLD matches? Now they're televised a fair bit, down to the fact that they've been half decent recently....

Now they are refusing to play the Raiders games :(
Warriors won't get too far either with 9, but the Cowboys sure as hell will.

You will, we play the Sharks at least once this year. Hopefully Foxsports actually shows the game live and not delayed.

Users who are viewing this thread