Discussion Online Play General Discussion

Let me know if anyone is interested is interested in playing a test match online.... reply here or send me a message..... thanks....

Yes, lets play mate. Add me, my steam ID is: kushari

Yes, lets play mate. Add me, my steam ID is: kushari

Hi....sure, but I play only on PS3, not PC... if are you fine with playing on PS3, we can..... my PSN ID is Phanindra001.......

Hi guys any one wanna play online on PS3 ??? serious gamers only please =] no quitters ... we'll have fun and play many different modes !!!
add me my ps3 ID is Ryandobermann
message me when you add and want to play a game ... The on-line section is always empty =( on PS3

for ps3 users please make a note of hani2u
he is a big time quitter
played a t20 with him the connection got dc i sent him messages again and again to continue but he kept on sending new t10 game request as he was sure to loose the t20
i struck him of my friends list after that

a few days later he again joined me in a randon t10 match
i thought to give it a go
he batted and made 92 odd runs and i was 80 odd in 5 overs and he quit again really frustrating after almost completing game

I can vouch that he is also on my current Shitlist for onlinescumbags .....

I think a small box where one can see the amount of users on PS3 for example thats currently online and playing , will go a long way to make you keep waiting for that magical moment.

Ive had times where I literally almost fell asleep waiting for someone to join my game , I refuse to constantly have to press the refresh button , and after joining the "T20" finding out its a 5 a side match against the uber clowns from la la land....

Only way is to build out you friends list , so that you can at least see (and harass) your newfound mate , whenever he gets online.

Anyone want to play on Xbox 360? Be warned.... I am not very good lol

PM me[DOUBLEPOST=1408062371][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thats sad if its the same person and a PC member...

..looks like its not the first time he has rage quit too - going by kushari a few pages back on this thread..

He used to do this in AC09 and IC10 as well

A T5 match he batted first by winning the toss,3rd over 17-7,then suddenly he say's this after forfeighting,his excuse mainly i took long,lol b.s if selecting feild taking less then 14 second's---

prayags19: nice bowling
prayags19: ???
zaff4444: wtf?
zaff4444: why?
prayags19: mom callng fr lunch
prayags19: tatz wy
prayags19: later
zaff4444: Lol ur a bad loser really,bye.
prayags19: fuk u take so much time like 20 second

prayags19 from india

A T5 match he batted first by winning the toss,3rd over 17-7,then suddenly he say's this after forfeighting,his excuse mainly i took long,lol b.s if selecting feild taking less then 14 second's---

prayags19: nice bowling
prayags19: ???
zaff4444: wtf?
zaff4444: why?
prayags19: mom callng fr lunch
prayags19: tatz wy
prayags19: later
zaff4444: Lol ur a bad loser really,bye.
prayags19: fuk u take so much time like 20 second

prayags19 from india

Give me a shout anytime, I will probably loose against you but I will enjoy it! I have been refusing games against alot of people lately, just time gents, thats alll, ask me again!

Couple of great games today and connections have been amazing. Finally got a game in with Snowy, which was good fun... Couple of wins against Matt as well, getting super competitive now and having some close games, can't fault the online experience today, except for maybe a dubious LBW against Matt which I think the BARS got wrong. The Gamecocks are on a winning roll... Wooooo!

My winning streak ended tonight against Snowy, who took a great win and now Matt is handing my ass to me in a Testicles™ format... Can we go back to me winning plenty again, please?

vlcsnap-2014-08-17-20h27m12s43-jpg.129317

^Someones new avatar.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread