Discussion Online Play General Discussion

Anyone fancy a test match?,i play to these guidelines.
1- only one spinner allowed and only allowed on after 15 overs of each innings to make game realistic.
2- Spinner is only allowed 1 slow ball(i.e anywhere back on left stick,or releasing early on meter)an over.
Thats it.
I think these are fair,as people who bowl constant slow deliveries are just exploiting any flaws the game has.
If anyone is up for it my steam id is jesususedak47.
Oh and 1 more,no medium pacers,medium fast is ok.

2- Spinner is only allowed 1 slow ball(i.e anywhere back on left stick,or releasing early on meter)an over.
Out of interest, what about the faster ball where you hold straight down on the left stick? Are they included?

Well the good news is im off work for a week so im mostly available any time,The bad news is im currently in a couple of test matches but i would fit you in my friend.

Thanks mate - I'll def have to try a test match online :)

Is online dead in this game already???... I am sick of it, I can't play with anyone except my friends, every time I go online, that's what I come up with in the lobby...

Very rarely at night I happen to find opponents but during the day, not a chance...

Yeah it can be a bit frustrating waiting about for a game - even if it showed you what current games were in play would be great, as it would give you an idea of how long is left in each game and what volume of players are currently playing online....otherwise it feels a very lonely place....

You c
Those are ok,its just constan slow spin bowling i object to,and the use of slow mediums who bowl slow balls.
I will add you in my steam , invader 2050 , There are very rarely people available to play online though. I cant bowl properly with spin so thats a plus lol

Had a great game of t10 with someone named saad. Almost failed to chase down 84. Anyone up for a test match? Six test teams are playing today!

Attachments

• 2014-08-09_00001.jpg
    2014-08-09_00001.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 14
Can i ask people who are currently playing a test with me to be patient,i have about 4 ongoing test matches and i am finding it hard to fit everyone in,and i feel as though im letting people down by just not having enough time.
I promise i will finish them all though.

Can i ask people who are currently playing a test with me to be patient,i have about 4 ongoing test matches and i am finding it hard to fit everyone in,and i feel as though im letting people down by just not having enough time.
I promise i will finish them all though.

LOL... I know you are playing with Me, Striker and Indian11, who is the 4th one? As for me I am not at all in Hurry. We will play when both are available.

Had a great game of t10 with someone named saad. Almost failed to chase down 84. Anyone up for a test match? Six test teams are playing today!

I can play Test with you. Add me, "kushari"

I was playing a online game, it gets stuck at same over again and again we tried to resume the game. PS3 becomes un responsive. IT gets stuck at end of over and not passing that point! :( So many issues in online play :((

Guys please add brij.jhu to your friend list on PC. Had some great games with him. Good person

Guys please add brij.jhu to your friend list on PC. Had some great games with him. Good person
When i type a steam i-d it does'nt find the name come's up with no result all the time,i updated steam 5 time's in 2week's but still say's the same when type/search a steam i-d,any reason why it does that,anyone,plz/thank's.

Won the 5 day test against Matt with room to spare. Lots of heroes, a few villains and got one of the Whitehorn clones out on 45 again, Matt had his revenge later taking full advantage of the Lag, cheater. Prolly playing a pirate version too to get me out for 49. Won the match though so the Gamecocks reign supreme, blowing a hard earned victory all over the face of the Yellow Jacket Killer Whales. Wooooo!

for ps3 users please make a note of hani2u
he is a big time quitter
played a t20 with him the connection got dc i sent him messages again and again to continue but he kept on sending new t10 game request as he was sure to loose the t20
i struck him of my friends list after that

a few days later he again joined me in a randon t10 match
i thought to give it a go
he batted and made 92 odd runs and i was 80 odd in 5 overs and he quit again really frustrating after almost completing game

another quitter i met is mnc6676
quitted after batting

Let me know if anyone is interested is interested in playing a test match online.... reply here or send me a message..... thanks....

Users who are viewing this thread