Discussion Online Play General Discussion

What an absurd match I just had in Planet Cricket T20 Blast Tournament. I won by 409 Runs. I scored 424/6 in 20 Overs, my opponent scored 15/6 when he forfeited the match.

YtX0Jvm.png

424 in 20 overs, that is insane! :eek: That's over 21 an over!

@HBK619 - Are you sure this is Veteran/Legend difficulty? This score seems too crazy to me to be possible on those difficulties and although I haven't seen anything quite as extreme as this first hand, it doesn't surprise me all that much as I've had a few people go at 15+ an over in Five 5 games.

Unless this guy was bowling constant wides/no-balls, getting over 400 in 20 overs should barely even be possible no matter how good you are in my opinion.

...has @MattW been visiting again and had Dal Makhni or something?

The toilet's blocked again.. I thought we did away with that particular initiation ceremony?

424 in 20 overs, that is insane! :eek: That's over 21 an over!

@HBK619 - Are you sure this is Veteran/Legend difficulty? This score seems too crazy to me to be possible on those difficulties and although I haven't seen anything quite as extreme as this first hand, it doesn't surprise me all that much as I've had a few people go at 15+ an over in Five 5 games.

Unless this guy was bowling constant wides/no-balls, getting over 400 in 20 overs should barely even be possible no matter how good you are in my opinion.

The Extras he bowled is 13 Runs. SO it is not that he was bowling Wides & No Balls continuously. Below you can find the complete scorecard. The reason for my posting this is not to boast (Of course Not), but to convey what you just said, even in Amateur difficulty it is hard for me to score this kind of runs, here it is an Online T20 Match where my opponent was trying to get me out at each and every ball, but almost every Big shot from me went for SIX. Offline is way to difficult than Online at the moment or so it seems.

MJFcQdr.png

The thing is that online, you don't have an AI opponent enforcing the difficulty level. If the AI bowled to you on Veteran/Legend as badly as some online opponents, then you would be able to easily hit the AI for six on those levels.

I'm not so sure about it being down to the quality of the bowling - I have seen loads of shots comfortably sail over the boundary with very questionable shot selection from good deliveries.

If anything, batting against the AI should be easier because they don't bowl to a field or vary their pace so erratically.

Hello Guys...I am new to this forum and just love this game, I want to play online....Can you suggest how and where to get started??

My Steam ID: sameerkarkhanis7

I'm finding it hard to get online games the last few nights, not many people online - when I finally did get a game tonight against a guy 'stoney' he batted first and I held him to a reasonable 66/9 off his 10 overs.

In reply I was 57-0 off 3.5 overs and guess what.. he quit!! ...I've tried sending him a friend request to continue the game and surprise surprise he wont reply.....another saved game never to be finished...

I cant understand why some people are such sore losers and rage quit, especially since its a small enough gaming community and pool of players, why alienate yourself?!

Anyway just wondering whats the best time of the week to catch people from here online (GMT)??

I'm finding it hard to get online games the last few nights, not many people online - when I finally did get a game tonight against a guy 'stoney' he batted first and I held him to a reasonable 66/9 off his 10 overs.

In reply I was 57-0 off 3.5 overs and guess what.. he quit!! ...I've tried sending him a friend request to continue the game and surprise surprise he wont reply.....another saved game never to be finished...

I cant understand why some people are such sore losers and rage quit, especially since its a small enough gaming community and pool of players, why alienate yourself?!

Anyway just wondering whats the best time of the week to catch people from here online (GMT)??

Isn't 'stoney' on PC.net?

Thats sad if its the same person and a PC member...

..looks like its not the first time he has rage quit too - going by kushari a few pages back on this thread..

Just played an Online PC game with some St0ney or Stoney...what a looser. he disconnected while I needed 02 runs to win in 09 balls...Be careful of this guy buddies..

I tend to do so much better when I bat first online... When I feel the game getting away from me and the required rate climbs, I find myself just trying to completely hit out at everything and end up losing wickets like India in the first session today... When I bat first I can just potter along at my steady pace, trying to keep the ball on the ground and set a respectable total... When I bat second I just crumble under the scoreboard pressure and usually lose by a considerable number of runs :p.

Users who are viewing this thread