Discussion Online Play General Discussion

how do you people find regular games online its not like the game is heavily populated and do most people play 10 - 20 overs i would rather just play 5 overs

i would love to play this online all the time but thiers just not that many people online its a shame when it comes to some sports games fifa and the 4 main american sports are heavily populated online sports like rugby and cricket games will probably always have barely anyone online

The problem is the length of game is taking people away from being available for very long periods.

Find friends/trustworthy people and play private matches where possible.

First game after the patch... and I got to play a full game! Still had an occasional flash of black after playing a shot, but here's hoping this wasn't a coincidence!

(Great game too - was 58/3 needing 31 off the last 3 overs, and Hodge smashed 26 off 7 to win with an over an a half to spare.)

First game after the patch... and I got to play a full game! Still had an occasional flash of black after playing a shot, but here's hoping this wasn't a coincidence!

(Great game too - was 58/3 needing 31 off the last 3 overs, and Hodge smashed 26 off 7 to win with an over an a half to spare.)

Great that you got a full game in, bad news about the flash of black - I had hoped we had that nailed.

Was the sound ok?

Didn't notice anything unusual sound wise, though given it's a sudden flash sight tends to override any other senses I'm using right about then.

Great that you got a full game in, bad news about the flash of black - I had hoped we had that nailed.

Was the sound ok?

I can answer that question for you.

Last night I played a T10 match online. In the first innings there was no black screen and you could hear the sound when hitting the ball on every shot but in the second innings when it was my turn to bat there no sound at all when the ball coming onto the bat and the black screen would appear randomly. I managed to get through the whole match without a disconnection though which was good.

Off topic: Please make afl live 3 and add the ability to flood in the game and the ability to drop loose players back in the defence.

Last edited:
I also still get black screen but this time tho after patch no crash where as before it would crash and id have to reset ps3.
Still kinda annoying tho.:p

@BigAntStudios Just played a online game. Me batting first..After bowling 0.4 Overs ( I hit 04 Sixes in these 04 balls), my opponent disconnected the connection (I got the Option of Save The game & I saved it). Now of course it was deliberate and my opponent has no intention to continue this match with me ever, so what happens on these situation? Don't you have any mechanism to give Negative XP to rage quitters like this? Its very very frustrating..

Last edited:
Played an online game CSK vs RR (I was CSK) :p

T10 match, I scored 82 in 10 overs and my opponent won with 3 or 4 balls to spare. Full game in.

I bowled a bit of rubbish early on which contributed to my loss.

Is there any way to see the name of the online player?

Last edited:
Is there any way to see the name of the online player?

Likewise, had a cracking online game last night which came down to the final over, with us both scoring in the 140s. Spoke to player online but didn't get his username. Would have been great to see it after the game so I could message.

I'm sure there is a players met feature on both platforms.

Didn't get any black screen in online mode so far, so looking good. Only thing is, I am getting beaten consistently.

do something

Online matches has become so frustrating....after the patch the game has become worse...some of the frustrating bugs are like:

1. Batsman plays grounded shot...fielder collects the ball and appeal for catch and umpire gives out...i lost 5 out of 7 wickets by this bug...(most frustrating)
2. Bowler starts run up and suddenly he starts running backward but delivers the ball which is very hard to judge.
3. When ball was hit in the gap, fielder runs toward the ball at normal speed but suddenly he become flash and save the boundary.
4. Run out bug was said to be corrected in the first patch but its still there...R2 works most of the time but many time it doesn't work.

There are only 2 plus points from the patch i.e.
1. we can see fielders position.
2. Fielders starts dropping catches.

Users who are viewing this thread