Discussion Online Play General Discussion

Opsss i Was Bought It From My Friend.. Now What i Can Do Please Help :(

Thief.

Maybe your definition of "Bought" is "My friend stole the game and I shamelessly mooched the pirated game off of him"

Don't know Now i Need to buy it?

Yes, you need to buy a parrot. Also an eye-patch, that helps with the immersion in the game as you wait for it to stop raining.

Your copy of the game won't work without a parrot though*

*because you stole it.

Yes, you need to buy a parrot. Also an eye-patch, that helps with the immersion in the game as you wait for it to stop raining.

Your copy of the game won't work without a parrot though*

*because you stole it.
Thank You So Much Than Can i Change In Game Like Faces, Kits Bats Etc...?

Online & casual match for the last hour when clicked for a match it off's the game completely.

Anyone interested in playing test matches,luv them.

I have noted, you dont like playing with me. As when I am available to play still you are looking for some players to play Test With...LOL

Nonsense bud,played u just the other night.

@BigAntStudios why can't you guys offer person who d/c a loss or something to indicate the guy is a quitter. If they d/c they should lose simple instead of the person who didn't d/c have to beg for them to join the game
You had said that the game doesn't know when a person d/c. But the person who didn't can save the game. Offer them a win instead of calculate which works very rarely. I have some 20 games saved where people just quit, d/c whatever when they are losing or finish their batting. Its just not fair

@BigAntStudios why can't you guys offer person who d/c a loss or something to indicate the guy is a quitter. If they d/c they should lose simple instead of the person who didn't d/c have to beg for them to join the game
You had said that the game doesn't know when a person d/c. But the person who didn't can save the game. Offer them a win instead of calculate which works very rarely. I have some 20 games saved where people just quit, d/c whatever when they are losing or finish their batting. Its just not fair
There probably should be a lot more info available on players before you join their match rooms, like disconnect %, average team level, a fix for quick matches saying 20 overs in the list as well as some sort of Elo system so that you can join games of similarly skilled opponents so that you have more of an idea of what type of game to expect.

I've played games where it's just a massive waste of time - some people can just smash almost everything to the boundary, especially from spin bowling... Others put wicketkeepers on to bowl short medium pace or constantly bowl the strange floaty short deliveries with spinners that appear yellow but bounce twice which is almost impossible to hit. I've quit a couple of Five 5 games after an over or two where this sort of bullshit happens because it's no fun at all and it is the opposite of what I want from a cricket game.

If the online default/quick match is going to be Five 5, then it should be on at least Veteran difficulty. When people have 10 wickets in hand in 60 deliveries on a difficulty that is so forgiving to mindless slogging (especially with straight shots and the late cut), you're gonna end up with shit matches, guaranteed.

I haven't played much online in a while but I think when I get around to it I'll just play longer/different formats with people I've added on Steam rather than playing Five5 with random people - you're bound to get better matches as well as less quitting.

Last edited by a moderator:
I sorta agree with that, but sometimes i get dc, i have tried to continue each and every match that i got dc from immediately... Some we did continue while some just wont accept the invite... Could someone explain y do i have to add someone on steam just to continue a match with them, is there a workaround to this???

Users who are viewing this thread