Discussion Online Play General Discussion

lol , what a drama queen.

If @BigAntStudios could just give some leeway , or fix the selected field to be applicable to all bowlers and batsmen irrespective until the user changes it , then the repeating field changes every 2 overs will not be needed.

Hopefully this is fixed in Patch 3 ...
Yeah surely need that to be added as its time consuming because I use Custom field placing the better fielders in catching positions and so on...

Yeah surely need that to be added as its time consuming because I use Custom field placing the better fielders in catching positions and so on...

Really, is it such a difficult thing to implement to have same field placement for all bowlers and batsman, till user want to change it?

What's up guys?

I'm getting my Internet line soon soon and can't wait to play online as I've never played online in any game so looking forward to it.

I need some tips before I brake my online virgin so any tips would do.

And also please tell me who's worth playing online.

I'm on xbox. 0

I can play you on Steam, but I have a reputation of accepting forfeit request at the first available opportunity, so be careful of that..BTW, I am mostly on Test or ODI matches.

Can we play each other? I'm on xbox not pc. So not sure.....

I want to play the best!

I will probably only play test & odi. I don't quit!

:cheers

I can play you on Steam, but I have a reputation of accepting forfeit request at the first available opportunity, so be careful of that..BTW, I am mostly on Test or ODI matches.
lol :D.... Hey we ought to play sometime, I am in top 5 of the T20 rankings and highest wicket taker :P ah enough bragging lol... Add me, xxTHExONExx... better yet, i've sent you add request.

Rediculous, hang on, let me go into the office and work on this immidiately.

Yeah you heard me. This game has been out almost 6 months and this bug still hasn't been fixed. If this bug only existed for a couple of months then you may have a point but 6 months is clearly enough time.

I would suggest that would be a good idea to go into your office and fix it immediately or maybe the writing is already on the wall and that is you guys just simply don't know how to fix the problem.

Yeah you heard me. This game has been out almost 6 months and this bug still hasn't been fixed. If this bug only existed for a couple of months then you may have a point but 6 months is clearly enough time.

I would suggest that would be a good idea to go into your office and fix it immediately or maybe the writing is already on the wall and that is you guys just simply don't know how to fix the problem.

I would advise you........leave it.

Rediculous, hang on, let me go into the office and work on this immidiately.
Speaking of ridiculous. Thought it'd be the perfect time to bring this up as not many people would have gotten into Super Over and doesn't know about this is a really bothersome bug.

14jub06.jpg

Sure thing sir, I'll hop straight too it, it's clearly the most important bug on our list.

Sure thing sir, I'll hop straight too it, it's clearly the most important bug on our list.

While you are at it, push out a patch on PS3 as well. I've had enough of you lazing around and chatting on forums all day long. And I expect an update on PS4 version before eod.

It's certainly frustrating however when the only sign of an edge is the commentators mocking you for not appealing - or seeing it for the first time on review.

Of course hyperbole always detracts from the substance of a complaint, it's not like it's totally unimportant. The related issue of vibration on edges also needs looking at.

But of course I'd not put it at the top of a list.

Hi

Does anybody know when the sound bug is going to be fixed where there's no sound coming off the bat while playing a shot?

Its ruined online play for me. They"ve released two patches and it still hasn't been fixed. Its starting to get ridiculous and frustrating.

It only happens for a few overs and it soon returns... in my experience with the little issue. Don't worry relax & enjoy this wonderful game :)

Unfortunately, you are just little late to forgive and forget. I just unfriended you from steam. Wish you well in future.. And its not about New or Old, its about credibility of a person, anyway leave it, I dont think you understand.

i was also can do it
i was also can unfreind u but its a cheap thing

and i post about that match after so many hours 1st i confirmed from senior players like u ( i asked thme can any player forfeit by mistake ) but they said now way only player can forfeit to get advantage for win after that i post it.

after that i was post.

i was also can do it
i was also can unfreind u but its a cheap thing

and i post about that match after so many hours 1st i confirmed from senior players like u ( i asked thme can any player forfeit by mistake ) but they said now way only player can forfeit to get advantage for win after that i post it.

after that i was post.

Dude.....why are you doing so much of Drama over just a forfiet of a match.....
If you think @kushari did something wrong ...then play a game...beat him or loose......

Anything can happen accidentally. .... today I INVITED @kushari to play a game then I hosted a match and sent invite to him...then a popup appeared to accept it ..I didnt notice the name...and I accepted...after that I noticed I accidentally accepted @zaff4444 request.....so I told @kushari the matter and he said ....no prob...

I think if you were at that position you would have shouted that I feared to play with you..

Users who are viewing this thread