Online Quitting - Please Read

Status
Not open for further replies.
FALSE

Everytime I create a match and a random joins, I search for their name by post in PC. If they have been named as a quitter more than once I kick them.

Same here. This is definitely a useful thread.

May I request that people stop using extra large font sizes.. its annoying.

today i played with 2 match
1st i played t20match with sam he scored only 78
i win the match but he quit before celebri
2ed match with muna 5ovet match he also after lose match

brendan_avfc- bowled well to restrict me to 218/5 in 20 overs.. was 60/7 in 8 overs when he quit

I am still having trouble finding games against non quitters..I have tried searching the thread for PSN's but with little success since there are over 650 posts and the names are scattered.. I am listing people I have on my friend list as non quitters on PS3 if you have any other PSN's I would really appreciate it if you could post them

bdamouse1
can_think_of1
cricket_online
duckbag
gougie
leftarmfast
narasimhabharati
psymax78rizzyx
sac_johnson
thandamilk
xXfaxxyxx

Last edited:
lilas11, the best way to search quickly is to click the search at the top of the page. then click "show posts" and type in the name of whoever you want to check. It will show each individual post that person is mentioned in.

That is how I check randoms online.

LOL at the user name and whenever I get a telemarketer I just start having phone sex with them, most hang up in a few seconds :)

Ok so I went through my PSN messages list and have a list of quitters and fair players:

Ps3 Quitters:

snowy05
dnt_trip
Gunar84
Naval_Boss
deadly_khan1992
Asad123456
Khansta786
wrighty1983

Ps3 Players who finished:
duckbag
LegendBoy20
ameetn
hoolio
mmarhala
xX-Sil3nt_SpY-Xx
sher11
saurabh_uppal

dnt_trip ive actually had alot of good games with him or her. duckbag and mmahala have quited on me add my psn ryan3

Leftarmfast ps3 quiter !! dont be botherd wasting your time on him plus it lags like crazy

Non Quitters ps3 it doesnt matter how bad these guys are losing they go on :) great people:

dnt_trip
nomansland
ashescrick
crick2nite
xX-Sil3nt_SpY-Xx
sher11
saurabh_uppal

Quitters
leftarmfast
varum something
Gunar84
Naval_Boss
deadly_khan1992
Asad123456
manchester guy

I dont play online any more leftarmfast,
because people like you make me sick and stop doing things i enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread