Online Quitting - Please Read

Status
Not open for further replies.
Todays quitter
stovel121- was 5 down for 1 run and quit
rousey10- was all out for 121.. in reply I was 31/0 in 2 overs and he quit
bhatti29-played well to get to 131 in 20 overs in reply I was 60/1 in 8 overs when he quit
ii_muller_x-was 2 wickets down for no runs and he quit

Last edited:
Another one - Max

Got all out for 85 and he quitted

mspeed162 added 7 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

hamzahassan (someting)

lost the toss and quitted, dont know what was the problem, he quitted or there was any problem...

Last edited:
Todays quitter
stovel121- was 5 down for 1 run and quit
rousey10- was all out for 121.. in reply I was 31/0 in 2 overs and he quit
bhatti29-played well to get to 131 in 20 overs in reply I was 60/1 in 8 overs when he quit
ii_muller_x-was 2 wickets down for no runs and he quit

Should have looked in my quitters post mate rousey10 did the same to me got a decent score, but as soon as i got to 40 odd for 0 quit.

Another one - Max

Got all out for 85 and he quitted

mspeed162 added 7 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

hamzahassan (someting)

lost the toss and quitted, dont know what was the problem, he quitted or there was any problem...

Bravo - he was 4 down for 1, when he quitted...

When you get disconnected than every thing is fine but when others get disconnected it means that they quitted????? Dont be too quick in posting the names of the ones who you have played once twice or thrice and unfortunately the game lost connection. Its not about if some one is 0/10 or 100/0

Last edited:
When you get disconnected than every thing is fine but when others get disconnected it means that they quitted????? Dont be too quick in posting the names of the ones who you have played once twice or thrice and unfortunately the game lost connection. Its not about if some one is 0/10 or 100/0

Sorry i didn't remember that i have played with you before, And the two matches that i played before you were against the quitters, both quitted, so i thought you are just the third one.. And your score made me think that you quitted... As these days i have played many matches and whenever i am in a strong position the opponent quits.. So i think u can understand that.. And all the non-quitters i have played so far are in my friend's list.. I'll also add you..

mspeed162 added 7 Minutes and 30 Seconds later...

@ Bravo

Now see i was just playing a match against asifali1971 and he was 5 down for 0 and he quitted or got disconnected.. Whatever it may be...

Write another Name among quitters Joe14 Quitted when saw the fate that defeat is coming up.

Todays quitter
t_kaay- the worst kind of quitter was 77 all out in reply i won having scored 78/1 in 3.4 overs when he quit as the ball crossed the boundary

was playing wizard_of_wick I was 190/5 in 13 overs when the game ended.. not sure if he quit or got disconnected.. does anyone know of him?

Also i see fasih82 online quite often but each time I try to start a game with him he leaves does anyone know if he is a quitter ?

Last edited:
was playing wizard_of_wick I was 190/5 in 13 overs when the game ended.. not sure if he quit or got disconnected.. does anyone know of him?

Also i see fasih82 online quite often but each time I try to start a game with him he leaves does anyone know if he is a quitter ?

Which platform?

Another Coward Quitter "TG XI Quitted after the dismisal of his team's opening batsman at the second ball.

Another Coward Quitter "TG XI Quitted after the dismisal of his team's opening batsman at the second ball.

He quitted even while playing with me...

mspeed162 added 1 Minutes and 26 Seconds later...

@ Blaze

Sorry mate that i quitted (it was only the first over), it was lagging very badly for me..

He quitted even while playing with me...

mspeed162 added 1 Minutes and 26 Seconds later...

@ Blaze

Sorry mate that i quitted (it was only the first over), it was lagging very badly for me..

But maybe because lagging he quitted as he said. Lagging couldnt make you time the ball specially against fast bowlers like Akhtar and Malinga,

Anywayz, MSspeed? Wanna Game???

But maybe because lagging he quitted as he said. Lagging couldnt make you time the ball specially against fast bowlers like Akhtar and Malinga,

Anywayz, MSspeed? Wanna Game???

Yeah right... Sorry was playing match, dats y didnt replied... Neways r u free now??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread