Online Quitting - Please Read

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding PsyMax78 - I can confirm that he hasn't quit the 3 games we've played. I'm not the greatest player around and I've beaten him soundly in all 3 (120 run margin today), yet he hasn't quit. If you're playing / played him, I'd suggest adding him as a friend and exchanging a few messages before hand.

Also, agree with you guys about enjoying a realistic game. I remember in my only games against both of you (HMarka and Gougie), I got frustrated about not being able to get the ball off the square and started to try and smash everything ("try" being the key word there) and was quickly bundled out. With those games (and some others) as good education, I'm now starting to do better at building and pacing my innings.

I played and lost (by 6 wickets) a low scoring test match against narasimhabharati. Tactics we used in that match were much more "arcady" : 4-6 fielders close in catching. Only option was to go over the top. Another I played was against "hakanefc" or something like that. He's on the Test leaderboards and played a fair, solid game. Attacked too much in his innings batting first and got out for around 60 I think. I built my innings like a typical test innings - eschewing the lofted strokes and built confidence before taking the odd risk. Was around 180 for 6 when he lost connection or quit (I don't know yet, will message him am online the next time).

I do think this is a solid foundation for a fantastic next game (TG tragedy notwithstanding, the franchise will surely continue). I hope they can make the ideal bowling lengths more realistic and also penalize bowlers who pitch the ball in the same darn spot a hundred overs on the trot. I hate pitch maps that look like a dot after 10 overs.

if any "cricktXprt-MOL" (something) guy is here then i apologize that i got dc while we were having a T20 match :facepalm

111diablo111 added 5 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

@mspeed

u r cricxprt-MOL? :p srry i got dc while playing that match..it was going nicely after ur early breakthrough n u were coming back in the game by lower order..match was getting interesting now n i wanted to chase it down :D but i got dc :(:facepalm

can all you ps3 players put me on your nq list.
thanks
i'm really sick of this quitters business.
played thandamilk couple of weeks ago (he beat me btw)and others from here (only write down those who quit) but i'm close to packing this in cos of these damn losers....

where is the ps3 patch when you need the f***er~~???

:help:help:facepalm

Add Anups to online quitting list please..

You have got a nerve havent you rocky pratik.
After you quit on me last week when i had you forty for nine and you were chasing 151 to win the game.:mad:

can all you ps3 players put me on your nq list.
thanks
i'm really sick of this quitters business.
played thandamilk couple of weeks ago (he beat me btw)and others from here (only write down those who quit) but i'm close to packing this in cos of these damn losers....

where is the ps3 patch when you need the f***er~~???

:help:help:facepalm

Sure will mate.

Another fairplayer last night

BhainChod119 on ps3.

You know the so called Fair Player is into some serious Incest ! :eek:

It Means Sister Slammer in Hindi . So now you know a new word to blurt out when those pesky telemarketers call you again.

if any "cricktXprt-MOL" (something) guy is here then i apologize that i got dc while we were having a T20 match :facepalm

111diablo111 added 5 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

@mspeed

u r cricxprt-MOL? :p srry i got dc while playing that match..it was going nicely after ur early breakthrough n u were coming back in the game by lower order..match was getting interesting now n i wanted to chase it down :D but i got dc :(:facepalm
Hii, well its ok.. Lets play again, i'll add you when i'll come online...Also that time the match was lagging a bit for me, as some balls used to get freeze for a while before coming on to the bat, while some others delivery were coming normally on to the bat, so it was quite difficult to time my shots perfectly... Hope next time it will run lag free...

Last edited:
fever99 is a quitter. Everytime I'm about to win he quits and this is the third time he has done it. Geez donno why do I even bother playing against such moron :mad:

My apologies to Maaz, My Net got disconnected. I was 16/0 in one over. Really Enjoying the match when it happened. I have some net connections problem today. Another Match Against Shivam_23, I was in commanding position having 41/2 in 2.5 overs. I was looking for atleast 100 target but it disconnected because of my current modem problems.

dimak106, I scored 280/1 in 13 overs and he quit
still stuck on 48 games:(

It Means Sister Slammer in Hindi . So now you know a new word to blurt out when those pesky telemarketers call you again.

LOL at the user name and whenever I get a telemarketer I just start having phone sex with them, most hang up in a few seconds :)

Ok so I went through my PSN messages list and have a list of quitters and fair players:

Ps3 Quitters:

snowy05
dnt_trip
Gunar84
Naval_Boss
deadly_khan1992
Asad123456
Khansta786
wrighty1983

Ps3 Players who finished:
duckbag
LegendBoy20
ameetn
hoolio
mmarhala
xX-Sil3nt_SpY-Xx
sher11
saurabh_uppal

deccan_chargers

well played buddy, it was really an interesting match...

Another game??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread