Online Quitting - Please Read

Status
Not open for further replies.
Add me to your friends csnbharathi im on alot at the minute, so shouldnt be too hard to find, think i have most of the others on my friends list from here, but anyone i havent got who wants a game, send me a message.

Quitters from the past few days. Some of these are on the leaderboard for 20/20. Shameless creatures.

MSChadha - Gave him a couple of chances, and each time he's quit within the first 3 overs. Not as aggravating as some of the others but frustrating nonetheless.

lilasll - This guy's currently 19 on the most 20/20 runs scored leaderboard. Had 4 close in fielders for freakish catches. Had me 3 down for almost nothing before I started to get the hang of his lengths and ended up posting a decent score (150+). Think he fancied himself to chase it down but quit at 50 odd for 7. Messaged him unmentionable pleasantries but didn't hear back from him.

Arfan3 - Is on the leaderboard. Quit a few overs into the match. Can anybody confirm whether they've played a full match against him? Would like to give him the benefit of doubt, but he hasn't replied to my message.

Thandamilk I never quit on u my connection ran out.. and the only reason u dint hear from me was coz of you childish behavior of foul mouthing.. out of the names u mention I ve played RIZZYX a couple of times lost a few but never quit... I am 19th on the board n surely it means I have played a lot of games but not one complaint anywhere on the forum about me quitting... so get it straight I never quit and neither do I go around as a kid foul mouthing other for no reasons

PS3 list of quitters and non quitters

Quitters PS3

a_b786
abrark100
ajaxzma87
an71192
Arfan3
aseemgoyal_27
ashwingsk
basit-boy
bhatti29
Bonesy101
boooo-dragon
born2ruleyou
brendan_avfc
colintwang
chubbz1229
CK4EVER142
cv_1990
da-kila147
da_vinci83
dack1983
dimak106
Dylan_Dc
dylansehdev
easymul
Esso7
fawad1
feenstar17
fiirky
galaxy_79bd
garry3011
gogu83
gurinder
hallylaa
holla786
hoolio
horus_kills
ii_muller_x
im-a-bokke
ims121uk
j68a99
jameel_26
jobisidhu
jong007
jonnog21
jimmy2492
khabbab
khalid_45
kiekirk13
Kingstone123
koolnature
kumarthakurone
lali_hectic
letsride1
LU4_champ
mahmoon
manishmd99
mariner_salil
mickey-b-66
mickeyd_123
mkdmwsm
moon_299
mschadha
mukulakhan
Mumbaikar
mwtq
n16977r
naval_boss
neell2009
nidausa
nis_kris
niz-rider
osmith35
porgi
prbu
profdoom
r_varun
r1437
rayyz
rm_1987
roadbully1
rocksta2518
rousey10
rydencards
sameer11
sean_07_manutd
sharukhpasha
shaun-lab
sheddy_2009
sherwin911
shotz786
sikman08
silverette
sk85roxx
smartyboy1983
smitz09
smitzek
solidarmz786
sonnyp85
spaceout63
starley31
SteShaw50
stephen_81
Stevemull
stovel121
studymates2004
sufair
suhailsawant
suvi37
t_kaay
toffeeking
tom-09
top_lad_74
torr124
turbosnail69
vagooly
vpatel95
wacky05
waleedkhalid
watford85
wizard_of_wick
x-19-dtr-95-x
y2ky2k
yaki90

Last edited:
Thanks for the list mate, I know ENIGMA has a long one, he might post it after seeing this. Just to confirm who I know in your list are quitters for sure

naval_boss

hoolio - have played him 3 times and smashing him, he never quit

vagooly

holla786

a_b786 - big time quitter, avoid all 786 tags

Thanks for the list mate, I know ENIGMA has a long one, he might post it after seeing this. Just to confirm who I know in your list are quitters for sure

naval_boss

vagooly

holla786

hoolio quit on me when I needed only 9-10 runs to win.. he claimed it to be a connection error but then followed with couple of unpleasantaries since u say I ll add him onto my safe list

list of non quitters
RIZZYX
EFLINDOR
makhan
jovicud
stemC85
ameetn
psymax78
cricketman18
garoteh
Legendboy20
thandamilk
gougie
lonewolf5646

Last edited:
Thandamilk I never quit on u my connection ran out.. and the only reason u dint hear from me was coz of you childish behavior of foul mouthing.. out of the names u mention I ve played RIZZYX a couple of times lost a few but never quit... I am 19th on the board n surely it means I have played a lot of games but not one complaint anywhere on the forum about me quitting... so get it straight I never quit and neither do I go around as a kid foul mouthing other for no reasons

Mate, I apologize for sending you a stiff message - given the number of games you've played I'm sure you can imagine the frustration that comes from a quit game. Given the situation our match was in and the number of quitters I've encountered I assumed you'd quit and sent you a nasty message. I shouldn't have, and I apologize for that.

You could have messaged me back to the same effect as you've posted in the forum. Its only after I didn't hear back from you that I posted up here.

In any case, I hope we can put this behind us and get some good games in the future. Once again, apologies for the foul language.

few quitters here ps3

Shandyboy
gary007007
mumbaiker (great online record, we know why )
SuhailSawant
pilot15
Leo4kutty
rousey10
giri_thestar56103
superdupersanjay
tilly1 *
Arfan3

* quit 1, completed 1

Last edited:

naval_boss

vagooly

holla786

I played Naval_boss a couple of times, he did not quit in either of them.

Yeah i have a massive list of quitters (and finishers), but very hesitant to post a full list, as I'm sure a lot I have listed as quitters, have played out their games for others (and I hate 'naming' names :p).

Anyway I'll type it up in next day or two and share it with you all... but only as reference and fair to say that there are a few on my list that were just too plain laggy to play against, so I put em on my quit list to avoid them in future (but they are marked as "too laggy" so should stick out from the legitimate quitters).

I'll also post my list of 'finishers' too (without my personal comments :p) if it's of use. But again just because someone finished a game for me, doesn't mean they would for others.

Also just because someone lagged with you does not mean it will lag with US/UK players, so I would encourage people not to discriminate against laggers.

The quitters however, do your worst to them :)

yeah agree Hmarka... in fact alot of my quit list I'm sure they quit due to lag... but they deserve to be there as they batted out their full innings, and usually bowled a few overs, before quitting. I mean lag or not, if you're gonna play your innings out, you should let the other guy also.. regardless.

Eg. It's super laggy, they lose 3-4 wickets for less than 10 in first 2 overs.... they should quit then, not stick around another 5-6 overs, to score maybe 5 more runs, get bowled all out, then quit because not happy with their score. As I said to one guy... "dude you may have only got 20 runs, but I still bowled 12 overs at you... you should at least be fair and finish the game"

My personal rule, if too laggy, I'll bail before end of 1st over and msg the other party (and usually I'm bowling first too). If I go past 1st over, I'll stay regardless - and I've never quit just because lost some early first over wickets. I have probably only quit less than 6 games in my whole time, all before end of first over, all because of lag, and always I was bowling first so not as if just because i lost some early wickets ;)

The list of quitters and non quitters seem to be quite scattered..Im posting my list of quitters and non quitters below (will keep updating)... would be great if others can post their lists below...
Quitters
kiekirk13
khabbab
naval_boss
abrark100 - also uses offensive lang on quiting
tom-09
r1437
porgi
suhailsawant
stephen_81
hoolio
vagooly
holla786
horus_kills- cheats with enormous lag while bowling and if u can counter it he quits
n16977r
turbosnail69
khalid_45
watford85
an71192
x-19-dtr-95-x
LU4_champ
mickey-b-66
sk85roxx
solidarmz786
osmith35
waleedkhalid
galaxy_79bd
da-kila147
sean_07_manutd
sufair
prbu
sikman08
smitz09
shaun-lab
gogu83
mschadha
a_b786
legend-zee08
nidausa
born2ruleyou-made 510 against him n he was 19/9 n then quit (2nd time hes done it)
Bonesy101
koolnature
jobisidhu- made 200 guy was 15/9 n quit
studymates2004
sharukhpasha
garry3011
fiirky
jameel_26
dylansehdev
letsride1 - was on 450 in 15 over when the ass quit
rm_1987
gurinder- scored 500 against him he was 3 for 8 wickets n quit
jimmy2492
aseemgoyal_27
top_lad_74

Dang !!! I never knew that there were so many players on the PS3.

RELEASE THE HOUNDS !!

mr-burns1.jpg

Mate, I apologize for sending you a stiff message - given the number of games you've played I'm sure you can imagine the frustration that comes from a quit game. Given the situation our match was in and the number of quitters I've encountered I assumed you'd quit and sent you a nasty message. I shouldn't have, and I apologize for that.

You could have messaged me back to the same effect as you've posted in the forum. Its only after I didn't hear back from you that I posted up here.

In any case, I hope we can put this behind us and get some good games in the future. Once again, apologies for the foul language.

No worries mate.. I apologize for my connection I have just upgraded to a higher speed so I face the disconnect issue very rarely now...I understand where u coming from playing quitters bugs me no end... it is for the very reason that I have joined this forum I have sent you a request hope to catch a game with u soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread