Online Quitting - Please Read

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quitters from the past few days. Some of these are on the leaderboard for 20/20. Shameless creatures.

MSChadha - Gave him a couple of chances, and each time he's quit within the first 3 overs. Not as aggravating as some of the others but frustrating nonetheless.

lilasll - This guy's currently 19 on the most 20/20 runs scored leaderboard. Had 4 close in fielders for freakish catches. Had me 3 down for almost nothing before I started to get the hang of his lengths and ended up posting a decent score (150+). Think he fancied himself to chase it down but quit at 50 odd for 7. Messaged him unmentionable pleasantries but didn't hear back from him.

Arfan3 - Is on the leaderboard. Quit a few overs into the match. Can anybody confirm whether they've played a full match against him? Would like to give him the benefit of doubt, but he hasn't replied to my message.

I've played Arfan3 twice, both times plagued by bad lag. Result he pounded me both times (ended up all out for 6 and 12).

Thanda have you played everyone in the PC ps3 community?

Unfortunately not. I've played Gougie who gave me a royal thrashing as previously chronicled in this thread. Tried playing LoneWolf but we both experienced connection issues. I have narsimhabharati on my friend list but we haven't gotten around to playing each other yet.

Will add the guys you mentioned. Guys if you're reading this, feel free to add me as well - ThandaMilk on PSN.

Unfortunately not. I've played Gougie who gave me a royal thrashing as previously chronicled in this thread. Tried playing LoneWolf but we both experienced connection issues. I have narsimhabharati on my friend list but we haven't gotten around to playing each other yet.

Will add the guys you mentioned. Guys if you're reading this, feel free to add me as well - ThandaMilk on PSN.

I see you online in the afternoon and evenings, but whenever i see, you would have already hooked in a match.
I saw you today afternoon too (Around 1PM ET), again no luck as you were doing a 20-20.

LeftArmFast is also tough to get a match with, i see him online in the evenings but could not get a match.

I have played a bunch of guys from the community but not quite a lot.

I ran into PsyMax78 today afternoon, 10 over match (Joined his game), but unfortunately, PsyMax78 lost connection/quit. Ran into 3 other blokes who promptly quit after loosing a bunch of wickets.

Hey bharathi, have we played before? Can't remember if we have. I usually play in the evenings CST and I always look for a mate to play with first before I start playing randoms. Sorry if I did not reply on PSN but I get so many match requests that I usually ignore them once I am in game.

Best place to reach me is on PC or MSN. Probably won't get to play much this weekend but should be back Sunday night. I'll post a list of all the good regular players I play when I get home from work.

More Quitters:

majid-ali
achil7
arsh_786
Sachin1993
Sharan
Haboo
noor
nonishah2002

achil and arsh mentioned above are only one person i doubt... Both came one after another and both quitted after losing the toss...

Last edited:
^ avoid the 786 tag, They always quit at least on ps3. Its some secert quitters club or something.

Had 4 quitters with 786 on ps3. Named them all in this thread.,

CR Forum rules:

10) Language: To do our job properly, staff must be able to read and understand all posts. To this end all posts must be in English.

simple rule really.

Hiii jaraarrow
it was a nice low scoring game... But it was lagging very badly for me... balls before coming to the bat were freezing for a while...

I would love to play with you again...

game

Do you want another game?i Am playing through my wireless router,i will connect up my modem,i get less lag.

Quitters from the past few days. Some of these are on the leaderboard for 20/20. Shameless creatures.

MSChadha - Gave him a couple of chances, and each time he's quit within the first 3 overs. Not as aggravating as some of the others but frustrating nonetheless.

lilasll - This guy's currently 19 on the most 20/20 runs scored leaderboard. Had 4 close in fielders for freakish catches. Had me 3 down for almost nothing before I started to get the hang of his lengths and ended up posting a decent score (150+). Think he fancied himself to chase it down but quit at 50 odd for 7. Messaged him unmentionable pleasantries but didn't hear back from him.

Arfan3 - Is on the leaderboard. Quit a few overs into the match. Can anybody confirm whether they've played a full match against him? Would like to give him the benefit of doubt, but he hasn't replied to my message.

Yeah I caught Arfan3 last week... bowled 3 balls at him, all stuck and lagged horribly, so I quit before end of first over and msg'd him "Too laggy sorry, won't waste anymore time" ... and no reply received - assumed he probably didn't speak/write english.... so he's on my quit list, but only as a major laggy ID and to avoid... not because of any badsportsmanship

Have not played any of those guys luckily.

Thanda have you played everyone in the PC ps3 community?

gougie, ENIGMA, xtremedesix, XXFAZZYXX, legendboy20, kellerwwfc, cheesesarni etc

Usually I can find a match with one of them before I start looking for randoms.

Yeah feel free to write me for a game (anyone) and we can set up time.. but atm fair to say I'm putting most my time into getting beaten up on CoD MW2. PSN = E-N-I-G-M-A

Lost count of no. of ppl who quite just after they lost or when they were about to lose. Generally I find that psns with nos. (i.e. abc186, xxx786 etc.) should be avoided.

One chap I have to call out is psn "varinder_s_brar". We played a 20-20 and I batted first. The guy had a field setting where all the fielders, other than mid on, were on the off side. There was a ring of off side fielder from slip to mid-off and one or two boundary riders as well and the guy bowled 2-3 feet outside off continuously. I thought of quitting but kept on playing and managed an even 100 while batting.

Then this guy comes out to bat and gets all out for 16!!! And he quits promptly. First the guy cheats and then he's not even good at it :rtfl: I sentt a message stating the same after the game, i.e. why bother playing if u have to cheat and even then quit if u lose. Not surprizingly didn't receive any response and I would recommend that u avoid this psn.

Had a decent match with "ThandaMilk" and was having a good, though laggy, game with "psymax78" when we lost connection (server problems).

Hey bharathi, have we played before? Can't remember if we have. I usually play in the evenings CST and I always look for a mate to play with first before I start playing randoms. Sorry if I did not reply on PSN but I get so many match requests that I usually ignore them once I am in game.

Best place to reach me is on PC or MSN. Probably won't get to play much this weekend but should be back Sunday night. I'll post a list of all the good regular players I play when I get home from work.

Hi, We have not played. Will try messaging you when I see you online.

I usually login at around 7/8 Eastern on weekdays. Weekends i should be available after noon through evening.

shainal1992 on ps3

Only played loft advance shots and was bundled out for 66 in 7 overs. Promptly quit right after.

Hope he gets eaten by a shark.

047009-shark-attack-warnings-ignored.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread