Online Quitting - Please Read

Status
Not open for further replies.
A good Player

Played just with Chargers. He is a good player and I enjoyed playing with him. He didnt quit even though he was far short. So Guyz play with this gentleman :)

untitled-1.jpg
[/IMG]

PS3 here are a few non-quitters

bdamouse1 *
sher117 *
taz7878
pej1979
ron1414
psymax78 *
AROVBUKAY
usman88pak
Koolnature
cheesesarnie *
Aslett *
ENIGMA *
xtremedesix *
Legendboy20 *
kellerwwfc *
XxFAZZYxX *
gunner_3SP_glow *
Thandermilk *
Loanwolf5646 *
saurabh uppal *
sunny4life *
ahsan_ali123

* Played more than one game with these players

gougie added 9 Minutes and 37 Seconds later...

lilas11 Just added you to my friends list, hope to get a match with you soon.

Last edited:
I kept reading posts on psymax78 not quitting earlier in the forum so added him.. smashed him for 2 over 38/0 and he quit..:mad:

I must just be lucky smashed him twice, batting first and he didnt quit, but i do think he has trouble with connections, because he waited 20 mins for me, when i had to leave mid game, and just after i got back we lost connection.

gougie added 2 Minutes and 33 Seconds later...

Where you from lilas, and what times do you play.?

I must just be lucky smashed him twice, batting first and he didnt quit, but i do think he has trouble with connections, because he waited 20 mins for me, when i had to leave mid game, and just after i got back we lost connection.

gougie added 2 Minutes and 33 Seconds later...

Where you from lilas, and what times do you play.?
I played psymax again today n he did not quit and is a good player too..... I am from India I generally am on either 1pm GMT or 5pm GMT... wru from?

Last edited:
uk mate, i do get on in the afternoons, so i will look out for you, i play more games late night, early mornings, would have liked a game this afternoon but i had to go out mate.

Another fairplayer last night

BhainChod119 on ps3.

Got bundled out for 80 trying to chargeloft every ball but bowled really really well. If he just was more patient with his batting he could be a decent player.

Another fairplayer last night

BhainChod119 on ps3.

Got bundled out for 80 trying to chargeloft every ball but bowled really really well. If he just was more patient with his batting he could be a decent player.

Ive found a few players are like that mate, no patience when their batting, must admit when i first started online i was the same tried to hit everything for 6, but soon found that these tactcs were useless against the better players.

quitter: Eflindor
Have played him twice before and beat him by margins of 300 runs and he dint quit.. dont know what happened to him last night... I scored 318/8 in reply he was 1/5 n then quit, sent him a msg but he dint reply and went offline...
I have been stuck on 48 games since a week now yet to play a non quitter whole week..

Mate, just don't get your hopes up. Quitters are 80-90% of the people on there. Have easily had close to 200 games quit on me.

Its best to just play the PC members who are active in the tournaments. There are even some bad apples on PC :facepalm so stick to the established members.

quitter: Eflindor
Have played him twice before and beat him by margins of 300 runs and he dint quit.. dont know what happened to him last night... I scored 318/8 in reply he was 1/5 n then quit, sent him a msg but he dint reply and went offline...
I have been stuck on 48 games since a week now yet to play a non quitter whole week..

I will be on in about an hour, or definatley tomorrow afternoon, what time you on untill tonight mate.

Ive found a few players are like that mate, no patience when their batting, must admit when i first started online i was the same tried to hit everything for 6, but soon found that these tactcs were useless against the better players.

Theres nothing I cant stand more than the constant boundry hitters. This game can be so realistic if you play proper cricket and try to build an innings.

Some people just treat it like an arcade and want the maximum off every ball. Whether that strategy works or not is irrelevant to me, I just want to play cricket, not "wham bam thank you m'aam"

I'll be online in 3 hours and will be playing all night long :)

yeah mate i agree, it is a better game when you get two players who play cricket, rather than two players who just play it as a game, it becomes a real battle of wits, when you get cricket thinkers playing in a game, and the games becomes far more realistic,its just not everyone thinks the same way, each to there own i suppose.
Going on soon mate, so i will look out for you coming on.

Will be on in t - 2 hours :) Just waiting for the clock to hit 5 and end this manic Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread