Online Quitting - Please Read

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks Like I cant play online today, Modem Failuer with gmigzmo, when I was 20 for 0 in 1 over. :(

Played just with Chargers. He is a good player and I enjoyed playing with him. He didnt quit even though he was far short. So Guyz play with this gentleman :)

untitled-1.jpg
[/IMG]

chargers is a gentleman? lmao :p. Yesterday he did quit on me at the very last moment, when i won the game. He is a sore loser to say the least!

Really?? Well he didnt quit with me. Strange. Well okay its better that u bring out ur incident as well

Just played a Match with Spikey_Danny, A Brilliant Competitor I must say coz he didnt quit though he lost with a big margin. In a 5 over match I scored 103. He replied completly. He All out for 20. Though I appreciate that he completed the match :)

Sameer11
quit after being bowled 1st ball

Smartyboy1983
I was 140/1 in 8 overs when he quit

Last edited:
lonely niks

I apologize that i quited, actually i got an urgent phone call and have to go... Sorry will continue later...

chargers

Had the above player 10 for 9 wickets(20 overs)when he quit.:crying

if any "dinesh_jhn" is here then sorry i got dc :crying but we can still complete our match as i scored 200runs in 10 overs n u were yet to open ur account in your first over..so if u r here then we can arrange a fresh match in which u can chase that total :)

I've played Sameer11 a couple of times and he hasn't quit. Is on my "confirmed non quitters" friends list.

Well I though would be his connection I messaged him and he just wrote back an abusive message so dont know ... I hope to get a game with u soon thandamilk

is there a way to distinguish between someone quiting on you and a connection dropout? i had 2 games with PC_ROCKS the first dropped out after i won the toss, the second i joined and he sent me a message saying "no quiting please". so clearly he thought i'd quit, when i thought he had. the second i lost the connection at 20/0. i assumed PC_ROCKS had quit, but i'm not sure.

Last edited:
There's no defined way of knowing between a quit and a connection drop out, i usually go on the match situation even though this is not 100% accurate, as i have been accused of quitting myself, i needed around 50 in 3 overs with 3 wickets left,and i must admit i would have thought he quit if the match situation had been the other way around, best thing to do is send a quick message, and then make your mind up from there, i would say your situation definitely sounds like a loss of connection rather than quitting issues.

I played tilly1 yesterday me ireland him india i scored 380/7 in 20 overs, then when he was 40 odd for 9, lost connection lol, i sent him a message asking why he didnt quit early when i was smashing him all over, instead of waisting over an hour of my time, a little later i got a lost connection reply, before i had chance to reply i got another message saying lets play a 5 over game i will smash you all over, needless to say i wont be starting any more games with this player.

I have since come up against this player, exchanged messages, in which he admited to quitting and apologised, so we played a game without any problems, make your own mind up on this one guys.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread