Online Quitting - Please Read

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had some great luck with honest players last night,

manker_l on ps3. What a true champ! played him and beat him soundly in the first match, he stayed, I created another match and he came back for another whipping!

Thanks for playing like a gentleman.

Just played him. Unfortunately 3 overs in he ran into some PS3 issues and messaged saying he had to restart it. Hope to catch him around later - seems like a good, honest bloke.

Couple of more confirmed non-quitters from the last few days:
PsyMax78 (we finally got in a full game)
waseem_pervaiz

well i have stopped playin with unknown users now
as most of them quit
even if i play i have in mind that this guy will quit and since then found players who will mostly complete matches loool

anyways played good 2 matches with gougie (he beat me in both and is a very good player)

lookin 4wd to play with more people from planet cricket

PUNJABI KILLA

where r u from
tu asal da punjabi hain ya nam da hi punjabi hai puttar

Harkata Naal te, asal punjabi hi nahin , asal Sikh vi lagda hai !

Im guessing he is an Indian Punjabi brought up in Australia. But yeah he sure does bring some color into these forums.

Who is number 1 in ranking on PS3 in ODIs or T20s or Is there a ranking system on PS3?

nick1234

as soon as he lost the match he quitted...

Another one riderdude

i was 46/0 in 2.1overs in a T20 match when he quitted...

Last edited:
@Rehan

When did i played with you, i could remember a match in which i defeated you badly and it was you who quitted...

lolz, You are a big quitter mpg just realize this. anywayz, i dont wanna play matches with you because of your quitting habit.

Yasiru if you are in this forum, i apologize that the match ended as i lost my network connectivity and also the game was lagging badly for me...

Will see you again later...

Another quitter - king_eleven

In T20 match i scored 395 and his score was 36/6 in 4 overs when he quitted...

Quitters from the past few days. Some of these are on the leaderboard for 20/20. Shameless creatures.

MSChadha - Gave him a couple of chances, and each time he's quit within the first 3 overs. Not as aggravating as some of the others but frustrating nonetheless.

lilasll - This guy's currently 19 on the most 20/20 runs scored leaderboard. Had 4 close in fielders for freakish catches. Had me 3 down for almost nothing before I started to get the hang of his lengths and ended up posting a decent score (150+). Think he fancied himself to chase it down but quit at 50 odd for 7. Messaged him unmentionable pleasantries but didn't hear back from him.

Arfan3 - Is on the leaderboard. Quit a few overs into the match. Can anybody confirm whether they've played a full match against him? Would like to give him the benefit of doubt, but he hasn't replied to my message.

Have not played any of those guys luckily.

Thanda have you played everyone in the PC ps3 community?

gougie, ENIGMA, xtremedesix, XXFAZZYXX, legendboy20, kellerwwfc, cheesesarni etc

Usually I can find a match with one of them before I start looking for randoms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread