Online Quitting - Please Read

Status
Not open for further replies.
Visagan

another quitter... I made 146 in 10 overs and he was 99/8 in 9 overs(needed 48 of last over), when he quitted... Come on guys play fair.... Its so many times with me that when i am about to win people just quit... I am fed up with this...

My Id - cricxprt-MOL

Last edited:
Visagan

another quitter... I made 146 in 10 overs and he was 99/8 in 9 overs(needed 48 of last over), when he quitted... Come on guys play fair.... Its so many times with me that when i am about to win peole just quit... I am fed up with this...

My Id - cricxprt-MOL

what console you on mate

My apologies to can_think_ofl

Got logged out of PSN again for the 2nd time in 2 days. Also I accidently picked Vettori in the 2nd over :facepalm

oh and there are other shots in the game besides the loft over cover, :sarcasm

Another one - nishu1234

His score 15 all out(4 overs) in 10 over game..

Mine 15/0 in 1.1 overs and he quitted..

Bloody hell, today not a single match of mine completed (just 2 in which i lost to rvo), whenever i am about to win opponent quits.. Anyone out there who would like to play a fair game of cricket???

My apology to himmler..

M sorry that the match ended because of me, actually electricity ran out... And my lappy's battery was also not charged.. I apologize for this...

In a game plagued by quitters, its refreshing to play random people who play fair and don't quit. 3 that I've played recently that I can vouch for as being genuine, fair players:

funkmate
vigu360
duckbag

My apologies to can_think_ofl

Got logged out of PSN again for the 2nd time in 2 days. Also I accidently picked Vettori in the 2nd over :facepalm

oh and there are other shots in the game besides the loft over cover, :sarcasm

I was thinking with it looking ever more unlikely that the patch will be coming to our consoles, i was thinking about progressing online some more as i stopped a while back, how is online?? is it still holding up

Umer803
He was lagging really badly for me but i didn't quitted on him and he won by 28 runs. If i would have won that match i am 100% sure that umer803 would have quitted without 2nd thought

In a game plagued by quitters, its refreshing to play random people who play fair and don't quit. 3 that I've played recently that I can vouch for as being genuine, fair players:

funkmate
vigu360
duckbag

duckbag
ameetn

good randoms of past few days.

Srk

I scored 140 against srk in a 10 over match.I went easy on him with my bowling,let him score 58 runs for nine wickets.Took his last wicket then i got lost connection to player error.:)What a loser.:D

probably the wrong place to post this but given problems with lag etc. it'd be great to be able to give some message to opponent if lag makes game unplayable...

funkmate
vigu360
duckbag

Yeh gave vigu360 a real beating but he never quit, top bloke.

Again man... ZZZZ

In a five over game, i was 66 in 2.3 overs and he quitted....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread